No announcement yet.

Flip the Month and Date on forum posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip the Month and Date on forum posts?

Is there a way to have the date read month/day/year instead of day/month/year(11/10/2018 instead of 10/11/2018) on forum posts? I'm from US and it's not standard here. Kind of confusing when jumping between forums

It's only possible to have one format selected with this forum software, which is silly.
    But I changed it to write the month rather than the number, so it should be a lot easier to read.
    - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

That is really strange, but thank you! It's much easier to read now

Comment

Originally posted by Billy View Post
        It's only possible to have one format selected with this forum software, which is silly.
        But I changed it to write the month rather than the number, so it should be a lot easier to read.
        I think that’s the only way to make sure no one’s confused :p

Comment

What about the time or when things get posted to read as a local time. For instance I am CST which is 6 hrs from England. At the time of this post it is 4:42 pm, but the post will read 10:42pm. How do I fix this
          Last edited by Limi; 13th November 2018, 10:42 PM. Reason: for some reason when I make post it keeps cutting off my text....
          Whoa

Comment

Originally posted by Limi View Post
            What about the time or when things get posted to read as a local time. For instance I am CST which is 6 hrs from England. At the time of this post it is 4:42 pm, but the post will read 10:42pm. How do I fix this
            You can go into your User control panel and change that.
            Click your name in the top right, User Settings, then change to the Account tab, and scroll down until you see the timezone options.

Though it should automatically detect your timezone and change the time accordingly. Odd that it isn't.
            - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

I also had to fix that when I registered. I believe I normally have to choose what time zone or detect time zone is the default, but it's not here.

Comment

Working...
              X