I’m baaaaaaaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m baaaaaaaaack!

Oh my, what’s it been? 7 years? (If you remember me)
    I started out some 12 years ago on Lbp on the psp (anyone remember’pirates of the Carob bean’ hahah) then B-Coli convinced me to buy a ps3 to play lbp on there, then I went to lbp2, the ps3 died, and the Xbox one was released....and that was the end of my lbp days!
    i sank a heap of time into Xbox’s ‘project spark’ (doobiesnax99) and boy I absolutely LOVED that program! Absolutely gutted they pulled the plug on it....gf couldn’t me more delighted though hahha!

bought a PS4 about a year ago, applied for dreams beta, didn’t get it....enochroot messaged me on April 16th saying ‘hey did you know dreams early access is available’ .....and I thought he meant they bloody beta!!!
    My mate messaged me three days ago and said, dreams ps4 is on the PS4 store...:I was like what da actual feck!!!!! .....and erm....yeah, here I am! I’m back, and already making a hover tank with silly headache inducing messy logic (but, it works so woohoo! )

I’ll be pretty active on here, asking annoying questions, and offering overly complicated and ultimately useless advice to others

say hey if you remember the old days!

Nice to see you here!

Comment

Holy shiitake mushrooms! It's Shade! Wow, never thought we'd see you again. Welcome back man.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
        Holy shiitake mushrooms! It's Shade! Wow, never thought we'd see you again. Welcome back man.
        Hahaha, sorry about that I’m sure you’ll be seeing lots of me on here from now on ....though this forum seems kinda quiet?
        Add me if you want to catch up

Comment

Great to see you here mate

the site is ticking over a little slow as we are still coming to terms with dreams, when full launch comes around we should anticipate a lot more traffic.
          Looking forward to seeing your creations when you get to grips with all the delights dreams has to offer

Comment

wow! been forever since i seen you round! i remember Carob bean
            can't wait to see what you come up with in Dreams, wasn't aware you sunk a ton of time into xbox Project Spark. i tried it at PAX but didn't like it too much, but that was based on 10 minutes of play time. heck you could pick up a cheap digital copy of LBP 3 on ps4 and go back and play the ole lbp2 levels
            glad you found us again and look forward to whatever is to come!
            i would say let us know if you have any questions, but i know you will
            welcome back!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
              Great to see you here mate

the site is ticking over a little slow as we are still coming to terms with dreams, when full launch comes around we should anticipate a lot more traffic.
              Looking forward to seeing your creations when you get to grips with all the delights dreams has to offer
              Is it ok to be posting on here, or would you rather I bother folks on another forum? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by b-coli View Post
                wow! been forever since i seen you round! i remember Carob bean
                can't wait to see what you come up with in Dreams, wasn't aware you sunk a ton of time into xbox Project Spark. i tried it at PAX but didn't like it too much, but that was based on 10 minutes of play time. heck you could pick up a cheap digital copy of LBP 3 on ps4 and go back and play the ole lbp2 levels
                glad you found us again and look forward to whatever is to come!
                i would say let us know if you have any questions, but i know you will
                welcome back!
                Hahah, yeah, I’ve already apologised once for being here, so I won’t do it again hahha

And yeah, I absolutely loved project spark .... but I think you need more than ten minutes to get your head around it haha! I’m really getting to grips with dreams controls and capabilities, and though this does seem more powerful, and the logic is more, well, logical than the coding in ps, there are certainly some things I miss.... controls being one of them lol

And that’s a great idea about lbp3, I may just do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Shade_seeker View Post

Is it ok to be posting on here, or would you rather I bother folks on another forum? Lol
                  Post away like a madman old friend, all content welcome here

Comment

Working...
                  X