Unofficial Dreamer signing in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unofficial Dreamer signing in!

You might remember me from LittleBigPlanet Central forums, as well as many other places on the internet. I don't plan on getting Dreams any time soon (I don't have a PS4), but I'm already part of this community and my brother has the game, so I might post sometimes. I mostly play Nintendo now, but LittleBigPlanet 2 is still my favorite video game, and I'm excited that Dreams might become the objectively best video game.
    Last edited by L1N3R1D3R; 5th October 2019, 05:15 PM.

welcome to the site!
    glad you found us, yeah that name is familiar
    i see you have a camera in your sig, it that supposed to be a HOLGA? i have a 3D one i still need to try out.
    anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots of people!
    if you have any questions, just let us know!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

I sort of recognize your name, too!

I was just looking for a pixel art camera to go with the pixel art controller. It's mostly representative of my YouTube channel where I mainly make YTPs but I do some other stuff like gaming and music occasionally.

I'll try to remember to visit here occasionally. It'll be hard to remember because I don't have the game myself, but I am fascinated by what I've seen of it.

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your stay Linerider.

- Links -

Comment

L1N3R1D3R!!! Howdy man! So good to see you over here. Welcome to our little site. Oh, you probably know me as Biorogue from LBPC.

Comment

Hey L1N3R1D3R! Great to see you on here!

Comment

BUY A BLOODY PS4, and come join us proper

Comment

Originally posted by Shade_seeker View Post
                BUY A BLOODY PS4, and come join us proper
                If only I had over $300 just laying around, I totally would! You don't know how much I want to own this game.

Comment

Originally posted by L1N3R1D3R View Post

If only I had over $300 just laying around, I totally would! You don't know how much I want to own this game.
                  Ah mate, you’re probably better off with out it .....I’ve only had it a few days and already it’s taking over my brain! I think secretly, between you and me, it’s a clever trick by aliens to turn us all into complaint slaves! All I can think about is building space ships !

Comment

Working...
                  X