Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been too long. Hi again.

Hey there.

It's been a long time. It's me, the original Ryumera. I saw what happen to the original LBN. Actually struck something deep with me. A lot of my childhood was spent on that site. Now it's gone. I reached out to a couple of my good friends who are still active to learn what happened. B-Coli recommended I make an introduction here. It's good to see familiar faces here and it warms my heart. Its good to be back.

Im still in Florida, USA. But I'm a lot older now and I got a degree and work for the ArmA/DayZ guys now. Spare you all the rest of the details. But rest assured all is good on my end

Cheers.

Well welcome back!

Comment

HOLEE COW, it's Ryumera! Wow! So good to see you man. Glad everything is working out for you buddy. Welcome back. Wow! Ryumera!

Comment

Good to see you here dude

great to hear all is well your end. LBN was a very special place and it was very sad to see it go but we'll try and continue the friendly supportive vibe going on our new site with all the fun of dreams to share too
        ‚Äč

Comment

glad to see you made it to the introduction threads

yeah a bunch of old timers here and a lot of friendly newcomers too

hope you have a nice time while you visit us and catch up on old times

let us know if you have any questions!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Omg, we are all in here, great to see so many familiar names!
            you are older? I still feel like a 18 year old inside....but my body seems to have different ideas

Comment

Working...
            X