Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I figured I should go ahead an type this before I head to my job and forget to do this again. I go by Manni_DP which is the same as my Dreams ID of course, but you can call me Manni. I'm a freelance artist, a music composer and musician, as well as a student animator and amateur voice actor.

I've always wanted to be a game director and felt Dreams would be a great gateway into that; started using it last month. I'm amazed by how far dreamers have pushed the capabilities of the....engine?(feels weird to me, just calling it a game, idk)and it inspires me to keep experimenting with it.

Currently I have been working on an action RPG, called Yule. It's Christmas themed, so want to have it finished and playable by December, hopefully. It might take longer though.
    Last edited by Manni_DP; 15th July 2019, 01:28 PM.

welcome to the forum! glad you decided to introduce yourself! that RPG sounds interesting, (and i do not like RPG's at all) but i like your take on making it christmas themed
    hope you have a nice time while you are here and meet lots of cool people!
    if you have any questions, just let us know!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Welcome to dreamsverse
      looking forward to seeing your project as it emerges. Guessing the Yuel isn't a typo of Yule but a deliberate play on the spelling for your RPG?
      I do enjoy a good Xmas themed title
      ‚Äč

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Howdy Manni! Welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

Comment

Working...
          X