Wassup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassup!

Hello!! My name is gurren009. Some of you may know me from LBPC, as I’ve been a user on there for a number of years. A little about myself is that I grew up on Littlebigplanet and started playing the first game around 2009-2010. Eversince then I fell in love with the series. I was even a creator for a number of years (I did give up on creating, which I deeply regret). Anyways, I am really looking forward to Dreams and what will become of it in the future. Although I don’t have the early access version, I’m impressed by what I’ve seen on YouTube of the game.

Ironically, I also have a YouTube that you can check out if you’re interested. Just type in gurren 009 (with a space in between) and see some of my vids. Anyways, looking forward to interacting with you all!

welcome to dreamsverse
    Good to have another sackboy onboard. Not sure if you are planning to jump into dreams creating but I'd give it a shot as it's so engaging with so many possibilities. It would be good to get in before dreams grows from a sleeper niche title to a higher profile gaming sensation over the next couple of years

Comment

gurren009 I know you from LBPC good to see you here too. Welcome.
      https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

gurren! Howdy man! Long time LBPCer myself, Biorogue over there. Welcome aboard and man, you gotta get Dreams!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Glad to receive a warm welcome. Also, I will look into getting Dreams and trying out the creative tools!

Comment

welcome to our neck of the woods
            glad you found us! hope you have a nice time while you are here.
            just let us know if you have any questions!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Nice to see you here!

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone! Also great to see you all LittleBigDes, Biorogue, and Pookachoo!

Comment

Working...
                X