Hello from Orlando, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Orlando, FL

...well just North West of Orlando in Apopka.

I'm a long time Nintendo kid, starting with Mario Bros. on Atari then owning all the systems except Virtual Boy. My favorite game of all time is Secret of Mana (SNES)

I'm a character artist in the games industry but worked mostly on sports games I don't play.

I've been wanting to make my own Mana/Zelda/Star Trek inspired games for fun for a long time and Dreams seems the most approachable tool for this I've seen so far. I totally think a Mana remake in Dreams would be 1000% better that the official remake but I'm just going to let that inspire other, original ideas.

I'm hungry for more Mm official tutorials! I really enjoyed the ones in now and am struggling to figure out all the actionRPG type logic in my limited free time, between work and family (with a 1yr old daughter).

Hoping to find some good resources, inspiration and helpful folks here. Thanks!

welcome to our neck of the interwebs!
    glad you found us! i am in the exact opposite corner of the U.S. than you, up here with microsoft and nintendo of america.
    hope you can find a bunch of help here, i know LBPookachoo has created tutorials, maybe check hers out for some pointers. lots of friendly people here and we have competitions to keep people going too
    let us know if you have any questions!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

welcome to dreamsverse.
      Secret of mana was a great game back in the SNES days...I used t play a lot more of that genre back then.
      Looking forward to seeing if someone can create that vibe within dreams...keep us posted of any progress
      ‚Äč

Comment

Howdy Artrobot! Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
        X