New name, same dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name, same dude

I'm VORiUM-, but I used to be called Bonnell7.
    I was around a lil' bit when lbpcentral.com was still kicking. Now though... I'm timidly attempting Dreams, where I hope to conquer the learning-curve before I give up! Also... I'm just a busy guy so... there's that.
    I've only made 3 things on Dreams, all of which relate to "logic and processing". They're called: "Delay", "Change Guage", and "Oscilloscope".
    The 3rd of the previously mentioned items even has its own topic in the "Building Blocks" subforum [LINK].
    It's nice to be back in a thriving creative community... feels like it's been a while.

Bonnell? Well I'll be dog gone! Howdy man. Welcome back into the fold.

Comment

Hey Bonnell, good to see you around
      Yep LBP was like a fun kindergarten whereas dreams is like a masters degree in creatology
      ‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
        Hey Bonnell, good to see you around
        Yep LBP was like a fun kindergarten whereas dreams is like a masters degree in creatology
        IKR?! I'm looking at some of these technical creations... like logic, and I'm blown away.
        Felt like LBP was often lacking in such creators (it was directed towards children after all), then here... well... we got microchips that convert from Axis-Angle to Quaternions for goodness sake... that's some 3D rotation with 4D math stuff!
        I... I'm kinda overwhelmed by all this stuff... like... all the technical logic I made in LBP is like... here already. And that ain't a complaint... just... new.

Comment

VORiUM- Bonnel?!!!! It's you, good to see you again. Been years.
          https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

well, that is a name i remember (Bonnell).
            welcome to our neck of the woods! glad you found us. yeah the learning curve is nuts.
            hope you have a nice time while you are hear and can beat that learning curve
            let us know if you have any questions.

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Working...
            X