Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction of a random jaded french dude

Hello everyone

I'm BlackBelt35, a french guy of 31 years old, working in municipal archives as official employee.

I'm a big fan of the LittleBigPlanet franchise, and it was natural for me to closely follow the actuality about Dreams, the next issue of MediaMolecule.

I was a little out the LittleBigUniverse since 2017, as Dreams was delayed years after years. To be honest, I has nearly buried the project on my personnal waitlist graveyard a few months ago, just before the beta finally comes to a reality. But now, I'm ready to broke de Dremagination of community, and impress the world with my (no-)skills of creator. Or perhaps not. x)

I'm the main administrator of InfiniDreams, a french fan community for the game. And I was a great member of LittlebigPlanet-France forum.

See you sonn on the corner, can't wait for the early access !

Bienvenue BlackBelt content de te voir ici! Ça sent l'arrivée du early access ça!

Comment

welcome to the forum BlackBelt!
      glad you found us!
      hope you have a nice time while you are here, just let us know if you have any questions

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Blackbelt!! Welcome aboard buddy. Glad to see you!

Comment

Good to see you here BBN, I will sign up to Infinidreams and say hello to all the French dreamers.

Comment

Working...
          X