Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new dawn

Hey all
    what a nice site you have here=P its good seeing so many farmiliar faces.... its surely been awhile.
    anyyway my name is tjaldex225 i was very active in the lbp/lbp2 era. And loved it no other game has done what MMs games do for me, really havent had the same feeling in any other "creative" game, so to say im excited for dreams would be an understament. The Beta was great, Cant w8 for release
    looking forward to long nights fighting logic and wonderfull aguments over tiny details nobody sees anyway^^
    lastly gratz on this new site hopefully it will be as big a part of dreams as Lbpc was to lbp.

Sweet Dreams All

Howdy TJ! Glad to have you here, welcome to our little slice of home.

Comment

Welcome!

-Let’s dream together-

Comment

welcome to dreamsverse TJ, looking forward to sharing the Dreams adventure with you

Comment

Originally posted by tjaldex225 View Post
          ...looking forward to long nights fighting logic and wonderfull aguments over tiny details nobody sees anyway^^
          The last time that happened we ended up with this "abomination." Hard to believe that this photo of us was taken over six years ago...

Glad you made the journey to this site.

Click image for larger version  Name:	44fb58a270e0beef29e278fc94d532f3d12e72e3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	7159
          Broadcasting: Offline

Comment

welcome to the forum, glad you could make it!~
            hope you have fun while you are here.
            just let us know if you have any questions

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Working...
            X