Me myself and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me myself and I

Hello! My name's Michael though I typically go by iAnony online.
    I been playing LittleBigPlanet since day one on the very first game in the series.

I am EXTREMELY creative. Since I was a little boy I'd always try and create something, from paper to wood, it didn't matter, I always wanted to create something. So when LBP was announced you could imagine how excited I was to get my hands on it.

Ever since the very first game I have been creating games and worlds within LittleBigPlanet although I haven't been uploading content in a long while.
    Some of my "well-known" under another PSN name (crazy-me17) were the Crash Dummies series I created in LBP2, and one of the first 3D MineCraft Creative Modes for LBP.

I own a YouTube channel, under iAnony where I've created LBP Tutorials and such. I also do various PC gaming videos.

Well that's about it. Can't wait to see you in the Dreamsverse!

Thank you.

Hello! Welcome to dreamsverse!

Comment

Welcome to the DreamsVerse! Enjoy your stay.

- Links -

Comment

welcome to dreamsverse IAnony
        great to have another experienced creator to share the upcoming dreams adventure with

why not stick a link to your YouTube channel here: https://www.dreamsverse.com/forum/ge...ng-for-members

and your twitter link here: https://www.dreamsverse.com/forum/ma...r-address-list

Comment

Welcome to Dreamsverse, nice to meet you!

-Let’s dream together-

Comment

Howdy!! Glad to have you here. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome!

Looks like it's just me, myself, I, you, yourself, us, ourselves, we, them, their selves and they.

...Oh, and my pet rock is here too!

Comment

welcome to our neck of the woods :p
                hope you have a nice time while you are here, glad you found us!

just let us know if you have any questions!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Working...
                X