Hi, I am batmangreen123!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I am batmangreen123!

Hello there! I'm batmangreen123 (batmangreen_123 on dreams) and I am new the the forums! I have been playing dreams since january 1st so I am really new. I'm mainly interested in logic since I have a bit of a background in programming! I want to get to the point that I can collaborate on a dream big or small with a team but for now I am just trying to learn dreams. I hope I could make friends with some of the people on the forums! see ya! (BTW my aura might change on my profile a lot (should be design) because it just dose that)

welcome, a lot of fun ahead as you get to grips with Dreams. There seem to be a lot of folks drawn to its easily accessible logic, most of which still flies above my head

Comment

Yeah, its pretty simple. It is really easy to make a fun game with community assets with your own logic.

Comment

Welcome! I curate community assets including logic tools, so feel free to send me anything you create that’s remixable for other creators to use

Comment

I do have a simple dialog system that people could use!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here batman.

Comment

99% of my usernames are batmangreen123. Started with my scratch account. But I call myself crazykid on yt for some reason lol!

Comment

Working...
              X