Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

Hi everybody!

I've been in the game since the open beta, but I've been taking breaks because I had to master the steep learning curve.

I have always enjoyed drawing and a few years ago I had my first 3D experience with Blender.

Unfortunately I suffer from a polyneuropathy which prevents me from drawing (trembling) which is why I am so incredibly enthusiastic about Dreams.

I have found my joy in art again and the control possibilities of Dreams allow me to be creative despite trembling & co.

Dreams has helped me and helps me again and again on crappy days.

It is the little things:
    A homemade tree, the great dream of someone else or even a whole movie.

Greetings
    Marcus

http://indreams.me/IG_Little_Impact

welcome to the forum Marcus!!! glad you found us!

sorry to hear about the polyneuropathy, that sucks, but its cool you have found an outlet in Dreams!

i hope you have a nice time while you are here and meet lots of like minded people!

let us know if you ave any questions!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Welcome welcome welcome! Glad to have you here and so happy that you have found Dreams to be a good outlet.

Comment

Thank you for your warm welcome

Comment

Very nice to read this. There’s things you don’t instantly think of that Dreams can help with and it’s great to hear you have found that creative joy again. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Welcome

Comment

Very heartwarming to hear that you've found your love of art again!

Comment

Working...
            X