Hello Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello.

I am ForcesWerwolf on PSN and just found this forum.
    I own Dreams since the beta, but I decided to only start building serious projects when the full game would release.
    Why? Becaus I feared the final update would brick my stuff, but looking back to this thought today it was a misstake because it looked like it went relative smooth with beta levels staying playable after the full release.
    (unlike LBP back in the past if I remember that right)

I also was a creator for levels at LBP1+2's good old times. Refused to build in LBP3 though since everything I made bugged out unlike in LBP2. (sad... but now dreams is here to revive the hype)

My fav thing to do is creating characters with logic and animations. Not saying I am a professional just that it is my fav thing to do in dreams (so far).
    But I also want to create full games later.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Let's dream.
    Last edited by ForcesWerwolf; 10th March 2020, 08:18 PM.

Howdy! Glad to have you here man. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Guess there must be a full moon seeing Werewolves appear!?!

welcome to the forum, looking forward to sharing the dreams experience with you

We used to be a LBP forum (LittleBigNetwork) back in the day but after LBP3 & community mismanagement ruined a lot of the fun we transitioned into a Dreams fansite though we also have a LBP section.
      ‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
        We used to be a LBP forum (LittleBigNetwork) back in the day but after LBP3 & community mismanagement ruined a lot of the fun we transitioned into a Dreams fansite though we also have a LBP section.
        oh! I remember LBN.

Comment

Hi ForcesWerwolf, I missed you! My youtube video about your "Skunk Bunny Adventures 2: Stomp & Vore" has been a phenomenal success! Actually its got 165K views and after all these years there are still people to send comments!

Comment

Hello ForcesWerwolf!!! Looking forward to dreaming with you!

Comment

wow how did i miss tghis intro?
              welcome to the site! hope you have a nice time while you are here!
              just let us know if you have any questions

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Working...
              X