Dreamsverse Dreams Bake Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamsverse Dreams Bake Off

Click image for larger version  Name:	dbbof.png Views:	0 Size:	372.6 KB ID:	8581

Welcome to the www.Dreamsverse.com Dreams Bake Off...
    A creative Jam open to everyone. All you have to do is create an edible entry of baked cakey goodness and post a picture, gif or video here in this thread.
    It can be any recipe your imagination comes up with....
    Realistic cakes and biscuits, cars crafted from cookies, candy-coated creatures, pudding planets & macaroon moons,
    Maybe make some sweet dream themed music or a mini-game for everyone to munch on and marvel at?...if so post a dreams.me link here in this thread.
    If you haven't access to Dreams you can enter using any medium and post a picture here...
    Everyone who posts an entry will have their name out into a random live streamed prize draw for a £25 PSN voucher so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
    Have fun in what could be the jammiest jam ever!
    Terms & conditions
    - The prize draws will be held throughout the day on Monday10th June 2019
    - all entrants must be members of dreamsverse.com
    -This prize draw is conducted by www.dreamsverse.com an independent fansite
    - we accept all liability for the secure posting of the prize to the winner
    - no cash or alternative prize substitutions available
    -prize draw is open to all existing and new members who enter in this thread, except EnochRoot who obviously doesn't need any more sugar in his diet and he will be ensuring event scrutiny
    -www.dreamsverse is not part of MediaMolecule or SONY, it is an independent site run by an assortment of loyal fans, creative dreamers and a couple of nutjobs

Last edited by EnochRoot; 1st May 2019, 06:34 PM.

This is a...cookie idea for a contest Good luck everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiju_kid View Post
      This is a...cookie idea for a contest Good luck everyone!
      A bit of creative fun for everyone and a sweet prize for one lucky Dreams maker/ baker

Comment

SWEET IDEA!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

I think I'm permanently banned from cake/ candy themed creating after that Wonky Willy LBP debacle...

Comment

European PSN? Can’t think of anything I’d use it for. If I can, could I post without having it count as an entry?

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonTiger View Post
              European PSN? Can’t think of anything I’d use it for. If I can, could I post without having it count as an entry?
              Sure, people entering just for a bit of creative fun non-competitive are always most welcome. I'll stick in a just for fun entry myself...

Comment

What a coincidence I been thinking about creating cute yummy characters. Sadly I don't have the time. I may have to put my Dream stream on hold after I've done the tutorials, or do shorter community ones.

https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Working...
                X