Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamsverse: Dirtydragon14
    PSN ID: dirtydragon14
    (psn doesn't have capitals in it btw but Dreamsverse does)

Comment

Dreamsverse: maxima24
      PSN ID: maxima24

I have not been this excited about a game in years. Looks like a sick day is ordered by the doctor maybe for the rest of the week. That Sackboy and friends is catching.

Comment

Dreamsverse: alexacule
        PSN: Alexacule

Comment

Dreamsverse: tjaldex225
          psn: tjaldex225
          It’s today folks ^^

Comment

Dreamsverse: Yrruf
            PSN: Yrruff

Really hyped for the early access!

Comment

Dreamsverse: Scinetik
              PSN: Scinetik

Comment

will be conducting giveaway draw after 9PM, Good luck everyone

Comment

Congratulations to

Yrruf - alexcule - Mouflarr56 ....who all win a dreamsverse swag bag including Mm dreams badges and exclusive pax pin

and a swag bag plus a £20/$20/e20 psn credit code goes to.....LittleBigDes and MKDK99

and the winner of the pair of the move controllers and exclsuive pin is .... DrawingLover89.

Can all lucky winners please send me a secure postal address via private message,
                  Have fun of dreams everyone, more competitions and giveaways coming soon...
                  enjoy the early access and why not start posting your creations, assets and discoveries in our new section

Comment

Big gratz to the Winners^^
                    And Big gratz to everybody on getting into Dreams we finaly got the game, let the good times roll=p

Comment

Yeah, congrats to all winners! Enjoy the prizes and make some cool Dreams. Everybody else, also make some cool Dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
                        Congratulations to

Yrruf - alexcule - Mouflarr56 ....who all win a dreamsverse swag bag including Mm dreams badges and exclusive pax pin

and a swag bag plus a £20/$20/e20 psn credit code goes to.....LittleBigDes and MKDK99

and the winner of the pair of the move controllers and exclsuive pin is .... DrawingLover89.

Can all lucky winners please send me a secure postal address via private message,
                        enjoy the early access and why not start posting your creations, assets and discoveries in our new section
                        Yay first time I've won anything on a forum. Thanks, private message coming your way soon.
                        https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Greaat prizes. Congrats to the winners!

Comment

oh am I dreaming?
                            Yeah! Thank you
                            and good dream to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
                              Congratulations to

Thanks guys! Private message coming soon!

Comment

Thanks for the goodies, my husband came running in when he heard me squealing and making and fuss over the parcel as I opened it... what is it? So I showed him and it all made sense.

Dreams Verse Prizes
                                https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Working...
                                X