Who’s is your favorite Valentine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who’s is your favorite Valentine?

Please use the poll at the bottom of this post to vote for your favorite - votes must be cast by end of day Sunday February 24th

TheOneironaught
    Click image for larger version  Name:	37F136F0-591F-4D05-9A8F-D11CE04C6EA2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	220.6 KB ID:	7265

Marcocosmical_Manipulator
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=7224.png Views:	0 Size:	568.7 KB ID:	7267

Fostworks
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=7232.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.6 KB ID:	7269

AppleSquid
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_917.jpg Views:	5 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	7271
    Attached Files
    TheOneironaught
    50.00%
    Marcocosmical_Manipulator
    10.00%
    Fostworks
    20.00%
    AppleSquidd
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Pookachoo; 17th February 2019, 02:02 AM.
    Join the DreamsVerse.com PS4 Community!
    find it through psn Pookachoo

Very good entries all different in style and approach....I feel like voting for them all, damn Poll restrictions!
    OneIronauts is very original using his extremely popular aerobic zombies combined with Mms dreams characters, very off beat and funny....Macrocosmical Manipulators is sooo cute, really captures Frances & Foxy in a sweet little narrative...Fostworks, that would grace the front of a great dreams level or real life valentines card, AppleSquids, really original interpretation of Mms characters, nice twist and I'm certainly looking at them in a different light....
    so hard to decide..great work by all the creators

Comment

All these artworks are great!
      Only one can have the grand prize, but I’d like to send something from the Swag Bag to each of the three runner ups
      Click image for larger version  Name:	598B5639-58A4-4564-B0B2-22630AEF99D3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	203.0 KB ID:	7288

Comment

it is always so hard to choose wish i could upvote all of them
        STAY

Comment

That’s a wrap, great job everyone!
          I’ve sent a rather generic message to the three runner ups, just asking for mailing address and confirmation of age so I can send you all some swag bag goodies

Comment

Congrats to all who entered,
            looking forward to seeing some great creations in future contests, especially with early access approaching meaning we can use dreams itself as a creative medium to make entries

Comment

congrats to all who entered and looking forward to more contests to come

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

I’m still waiting on two runner ups to give an address wher I can send a little prize - please check your private messages

Comment

I’ll be going out of town for a while, so if people don’t contact me with shipping info very soon, you’ll have to wait extra long until after I’m back to get your goodies

Comment

Working...
                  X