This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams Valentine Fan art competition

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we’d like to share our DreamsVerse community love with MediaMolecule in the form of your amazing fan art!
    Create something dedicated to Dreams, LBP, Tearaway, Dreams, or MediaMolecule themselves - for example it could be about the Olympic Banana or the Great Crumpet Debate. Your fan art could be a still image, animated gif, video, a poem...any medium that works for you!
    Simply post your fan art in this thread by the end of the day February 13th, and on Valentine’s Day we’ll present MediaMolecule with the entire collection.
    You may post as many pieces of artwork as you want, but please tell us which one you would like judged for the contest.
    Judging will be done by the DreamsVerse community. After the deadline, a poll will open and everyone will be able to vote for their favourite. The winner will receive a pair of Move controllers.
    • Create a piece of MediaMolecule fan art
    • Post your piece in this thread no later than 11:59 pm GMT Saturday 16th Feb
    • Multiple entries are allowed, however only one may be submitted for judging
    Here is a link to last years event for some inspiration: https://www.dreamsverse.com/forum/ma...rt-competition

We will be contacting the winner by private message to request a mailing address so we can send the move controllers. If you're under age 18, you must have parents permission before sharing your address

- The competition runs from Tues 22nd January - Sat 16th Feb 2019
    - all entrants must be members ofdreamsverse and must have posted an introduction here: https://www.dreamsverse.com/forum/ma...s-introduction
    -This competition is conducted by www.dreamsverse.com an independent fansite
    - we accept all liability for the secure posting of the prize to the winner
    - You will need a PS4 to use the moves...if you haven't got one get one before Dreams comes out or you'll regret it
    -the contest is open to all existing and new members who enter in this thread, except EnochRoot who knows nothing aboutValentines day anyway
    -www.dreamsverse is not part of MediaMolecule or SONY, it is an independent site run by an assortment of loyal fans, creative dreamers and a couple of nutjobs
    - no imagery, screenshots or content from the dreams beta can be entered
    Last edited by Pookachoo; Yesterday, 07:50 PM. Reason: Typo

There's a week left in the beta so people can enter stuff made in Dreams now that the NDA is lifted !
    - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

Someone better post something soon, or I’ll win by default with this heart that took 5 minutes :p
      (joking, of course)
      Join the DreamsVerse.com PS4 Community!
      find it through psn Pookachoo

Comment

Aah! Okay, here's my entry! I just realized the deadline was 11:59 pm GMT and not 11:59 PM EST, which is only in a few hours here!

I have 5 more of these, but I am still working on them and will release them tonight on Twitter for everyone to enjoy and share.

Here are Ashley and the Olympic Banana wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day! *whew*

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	7191
        Last edited by TheOneironaut; 13th February 2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Made this in about twenty minutes as of posting it, I really need to keep up with these contests.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Macrocosmical_Manipulator; 13th February 2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

okay folks to spread the and Valentine love a little bit more we've extended the deadline until the end of Valentines week to give more folks a chance to enter, so that's Midnight GMT Saturday 16th Feb
            Last edited by EnochRoot; 13th February 2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

and as usual a non-competitive bit of randomness from me....made from a few captures from brilliant creators I grabbed before I was turfed out of the beta when it closed... screaming, kicking and crying...LET ME BACK IN!

Comment

Oh cool! Extended Beta Valentine's Competition. Well, I still want those Moves! I'm resubmitting my entry since I finished the rest of my Valentines. This one was the most work, technically...

Name:	Enzomble-Valentine.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	220.8 KB
ID:	7211

Comment

Name:	8AE3FF84-731C-4743-AE88-74BFD398D7F7.jpeg
Views:	62
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	7215
                  A little late Valentines sketch for compo, more like a Valentines Massacre sketch sorta

Comment

Now that I had the time I was able to put a bit more effort into this.

https://imgur.com/a/twROAAi

Heres a link to see it better.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Macrocosmical_Manipulator; 15th February 2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	FBDF93ED-BDCC-4187-8FA9-D39B7E04E5CF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	7233 I title this one “Come Back Mm”, A Valentines Community Mm Dreams Obsession Sketch, Come Back Mm your breaking our Heart, we need Dreams! !

appologies for low resolution, it shows up better clicking on image, I’m choosing this as my entry final unless I can squeaze another idea out in time.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Fostworks; Yesterday, 04:29 AM.

Comment

I might be too late, but i will post anyway, ha

Comment

Working...
                        X