X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totodiel View Post
    Hello !
    It's been a while since I was here , but someone linked me this post and I already had something created for fun!

Here is my Custom Dreams Gift Card !
    ​​​​​It looks pretty "official", has place for a message and a key for possibly Dreams !
    You can verify I made it as you can see my real name on it!
    Nice work

A series of physical cards like that would be a great way to start spreading the news if were to post to them to fans who registered an interest in dreams or at game fan expos.
    Your signature quote "To Dream or not to dream that is a question" might make an interesting slogan too

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post

Nice work

A series of physical cards like that would be a great way to start spreading the news if were to post to them to fans who registered an interest in dreams or at game fan expos.
      Your signature quote "To Dream or not to dream that is a question" might make an interesting slogan too
      I'll see what I can do !
      -----
      To Dream or not to Dream...
      That is no question!
      To Dream, it is!

-----

Comment

During my work experience at Media Molecule, I overheard some of the molecules asking for some box art. I decided to sneakily answer that request and I really hope you all love it!

Thankyou Enochroot for asking me to post this here

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchfish View Post
          During my work experience at Media Molecule, I overheard some of the molecules asking for some box art. I decided to sneakily answer that request and I really hope you all love it!

Thankyou Enochroot for asking me to post this here
          Darn , now I can't win. ..
          -----
          That is no question!
          To Dream, it is!

-----

Comment

Darn , now I can't win. ..
            still early days yet, plenty of time to enter more...and don't forget the top three entries will go into a random draw for the main prize

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post

still early days yet, plenty of time to enter more...and don't forget the top three entries will go into a random draw for the main prize
              I'm destined to lose, as usual .
              -----
              That is no question!
              To Dream, it is!

-----

Comment

Honestly, I think your work is pretty rad! You're definitely in the running to win. You're a talented individual and you should be proud to even have an entry!

Don't beat yourself up! Have pride in your work :3
                ​​​​​​
                Last edited by Glitchfish; 12th December 2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchfish View Post

Honestly, I think your work is pretty rad! You're definitely in the running to win. You're a talented individual and you should be proud to even have an entry!

Don't beat yourself up! Have pride in your work :3
                  ​​​​​​
                  My work is pretty "eh", in my opinion .
                  It's just putting some images together .
                  -----
                  That is no question!
                  To Dream, it is!

-----

Comment

still plenty of time, but something I and many others came to realise a long time ago when we used to hold many fun and original contests back on LBN is that even taking part in contests is a win. You engage your imagination, learn new things, improve with experience, enjoy the satisfaction of creating and make new friends along the way.
                    When dreams launches there will be a lot of fun events and competitions to help share and enhance the experience together.

Comment

I think the best approach would be to go all out with showing whatever Dreams is able to do.There would be a central hub connecting to different kinds of portals to "showrooms".

First one would show blank stages showing off different kinds of templates for games your able to make in it(2D platformers,FPS, Racing, Puzzle) along with some more crazier combinations of them.

Next one has 3D sculpting, showing different stages of characters/levels/items lined up from the basic shape to the end result, maybe sped animated timelapses as well. Focus is on showing off simple and complex ways to make things, showing it doesnt have to a long time while and that the more artsy types can go as deep as they like.

Music making section would divided into two routes, one being a short simple demo we already might have seen with the other path takes the player trough very detailed session of explaining in detail the editors features and maybe some more advanced stuff only someone familiar with editing would understand and how it works in Dreams.

Logic room starts with a hall way with pictures of different logic pieces and a simple descrinption oftheir function next to it(could also give the players a list of these that you can pull up any time your in this room)At the end of the hallway would be booths full of characters items and stuff. Each creation has a button next to them starts voiced animation displayed at the wall of the booth that explains what makes that thing tick.

Animation room would be similar to Music room.

Last two rooms would be a premade adventure that tests all you learned trough out this expidition or a blank stage that lets you do whatever you want by yourself or using/remixing premade levels/characters/music/objects.

Comment

I'll try to give this a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Macrocosmical_Manipulator View Post
                          I think the best approach would be to go all out with showing whatever Dreams is able to do.There would be a central hub connecting to different kinds of portals to "showrooms".

First one would show blank stages showing off different kinds of templates for games your able to make in it(2D platformers,FPS, Racing, Puzzle) along with some more crazier combinations of them.

Next one has 3D sculpting, showing different stages of characters/levels/items lined up from the basic shape to the end result, maybe sped animated timelapses as well. Focus is on showing off simple and complex ways to make things, showing it doesnt have to a long time while and that the more artsy types can go as deep as they like.

Music making section would divided into two routes, one being a short simple demo we already might have seen with the other path takes the player trough very detailed session of explaining in detail the editors features and maybe some more advanced stuff only someone familiar with editing would understand and how it works in Dreams.

Logic room starts with a hall way with pictures of different logic pieces and a simple descrinption oftheir function next to it(could also give the players a list of these that you can pull up any time your in this room)At the end of the hallway would be booths full of characters items and stuff. Each creation has a button next to them starts voiced animation displayed at the wall of the booth that explains what makes that thing tick.

Animation room would be similar to Music room.

Last two rooms would be a premade adventure that tests all you learned trough out this expidition or a blank stage that lets you do whatever you want by yourself or using/remixing premade levels/characters/music/objects.
                          Last edited by Macrocosmical_Manipulator; 15th December 2018, 02:05 AM. Reason: PS: In the logic room you would be able to test the creations as the animation plays with the voice over being something that follows you rather than have you stand next to the booth.

Comment

HELLO!
                            Here's my entry! It's a car wrap I created in GT Sport.

I'll be driving it in-game promoting Dreams!

It's also available to download so others will be promoting the game as well!
                            Hope you like it

Here's the link to where I posted it (twitter) I hope that's okay.

https://twitter.com/iAnonyOfficial/s...70745955819520

-iAnony

Comment

Originally posted by iAnony View Post
                              HELLO!
                              Here's my entry! It's a car wrap I created in GT Sport.

I'll be driving it in-game promoting Dreams!

It's also available to download so others will be promoting the game as well!
                              Hope you like it

Here's the link to where I posted it (twitter) I hope that's okay.

https://twitter.com/iAnonyOfficial/s...70745955819520

-iAnony
                              Glad to see you joined!
                              For the contest though, we do need you to post images here in this thread - the easiest way is to upload your pics as attachments

Comment

Must think of something that encompasses Dreams. Just booted up the Beta today. First game I played in 2019! Haven’t played around with create or levels, just the home space and controls.
                                Whoa

Comment

Working...
                                X