Win a PSVR with Dreamsverse DMC Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a PSVR with Dreamsverse DMC Contest

Click image for larger version  Name:	imageedit_9_5780447751.png Views:	1 Size:	199.3 KB ID:	6132

Welcome to the WWW.Dreamsverse.com
    Dreams Marketing Challenge

Your chance to win a PSVR starter pack including headset and games including VR worlds and AstrobotVR

To enter design your own Virtual Dreams marketing campaign.
    Your entry can be as simple or complex as you like...you can create an image, a poster, draw a picture, Edit a video, come up with a catchy campaign slogan, how about a marketing jingle or song, a poem or storyboard, Maybe post an outline or discussion of your virtual marketing strategy.
    Post your entry here in this thread. It can be a single post entry or if you want to add more content to your Dreams Marketing Challenge entry link to the previous content by quoting it or the previous posts number. Please feel free to ask questions and discuss within this thread.
    There will be runner-up prizes including PAX dreams pins, PSN credit, random gaming merchandise to be decided by random draw so anyone entering has an equal chance of winning one of the runner-up prizes.
    Stick on your Virtual thinking caps and let's see what you clever creative folks can come up with

Terms & conditions
    - The competition runs from Weds 28th Nov 2018- Thurs 25th April 2019
    - all entrants must be members of dreamsverse and must have posted an introduction here: https://www.dreamsverse.com/forum/ma...s-introduction
    -This competition & prize draw is conducted by www.dreamsverse.com an independent fansite
    - we accept all liability for the secure posting of the prize to the winner
    - You will need a PS4 to use the PSVR...if you haven't got one get one before Dreams comes out or you'll regret it
    - no cash or alternative prize substitutions available
    -the contest and runner-up prize draw is open to all existing and new members who enter in this thread, except EnochRoot who will be ensuring event scrutiny and already lives in his own weird virtual reality anyway
    -www.dreamsverse is not part of MediaMolecule or SONY, it is an independent site run by an assortment of loyal fans, creative dreamers and a couple of nutjobs
    Last edited by EnochRoot; 28 April 2019, 09:35 AM.

Oh goodness! That's a good prize. Question about the contest: this is a marketing campaign for the game Dreams, not the forums Dreamsverse, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Koltonaugust View Post
      Oh goodness! That's a good prize. Question about the contest: this is a marketing campaign for the game Dreams, not the forums Dreamsverse, correct?
      Correct, imagine you are marketing or creating advertising for Dreams the game itself....a fun virtual creative thinking challenge

Comment

Good luck to everyone can’t wait to see what you guys can come up with!

Comment

I've been trying to drum up interest for Dreams all year, but only one friend of mine seems interested. I guess I need to try harder, maybe win something in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougal View Post
            I've been trying to drum up interest for Dreams all year, but only one friend of mine seems interested. I guess I need to try harder, maybe win something in the process.
            maybe a cartoon strip featuring the adventures of Dougal the dreamer?

Comment

Hello all, been following dreams since umbra unite, and long time LBP nut, spending all my time on the moon, i love anything VR/AR and i cant wait to build some weird stuff for you guys in dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by VeGas_Gh0st View Post
                Hello all, been following dreams since umbra unite, and long time LBP nut, spending all my time on the moon, i love anything VR/AR and i cant wait to build some weird stuff for you guys in dreams!
                Splendid. I'm a real fan of weird stuff
                Looking forward to see what you create on dreams

Comment

Seeing as this contest is so long, it may be a good idea to put together ones entry in the Beta. Though that might not necessarily be an option with how little we know about how the Beta will work.

Also, I'm used to DMC standing for Devil May Cry XD

Comment

Oh hey, this one has a long deadline.
                    Oh hey, this is one I can actually enter.
                    Oh hey, I probably won't finish it.
                    O̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶O̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶z̶e̶s̶.̶

I might join in this one. Hey, I mean it this time!

No, seriously.

Well, maybe.

Possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir monacle View Post
                      Oh hey, this one has a long deadline.
                      Oh hey, this is one I can actually enter.
                      Oh hey, I probably won't finish it.
                      O̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶O̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶z̶e̶s̶.̶

I might join in this one. Hey, I mean it this time!

No, seriously.

Well, maybe.

Possibly.
                      It would be intriguing to see what you'd come up with Sir monacle...probably something involving a goat riding a tricycle with a monkey sat on his shoulder playing a ukulele

Comment

Hello !
                        It's been a while since I was here , but someone linked me this post and I already had something created for fun!

Here is my Custom Dreams Gift Card !

​​​​​It looks pretty "official", has place for a message and a key for possibly Dreams !

You can verify I made it as you can see my real name on it!
                        Attached Files
                        -----
                        To Dream or not to Dream...
                        That is no question!
                        To Dream, it is!

-----

Comment

Omg omg omg omg whoa to the lucky person who wins this!!!!
                          Whoa

Comment

Anyone else come in thinking we'd need to show ourselves being really stylish at a Devil May Cry game? I actually wouldn't be too shabby at that.

Edit: Just saw your post, Dougal. Glad I'm not the only one.

Now I have to actually think about something to create.
                            Last edited by Futurecloud; 29 November 2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Holy Cow!!!! What a prize!

Comment

Working...
                              X