No announcement yet.

HallowDream Create contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wowzers so many enteries this is exciting I been cleaning up some deleted posts (I saved some of them just incase of wanting them returned in the event before time ends.) Good luck to everyone, I looked at all of them and each and every of them are awesome
    STAY

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	hd1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	249.3 KB ID:	5515

Entrants listing for
      the prize draw:

#1 seVeN161
      #2 Frank_CADILLAC
      #3 Vertigo
      #4 Wild Korcari
      #5 Dougal
      #6 Sackchief
      #7 Fostworks
      #8 PREZ_manny
      #9 Shapeyourdreams
      Prize draw list of entrants...will get it done early next week and livestream it.....pretty good odds of 3-1 to win one of those cute little imp pins!
      Last edited by SeVeN161; 6 November 2018, 03:50 PM. Reason: edited the miss-spell :P

Comment

Cool entries here! Saw this and had a few ideas, but didn't get to working on them . Good to see a lot of people did create something!

Comment

Really fun challenge man, great entries all around and can’t wait to do competitions like this in Dreams itself, gonna be exciting times, here’s looking to the next challenge!

Comment

My impkin on Day of the Dead
            Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	5728
            Last edited by Pookachoo; 3 November 2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Great fun doing this. Best of luck to the other entrants!

- Links -

Comment

Prize draw list of entrants...will get it done early next week and livestream it.....pretty good odds of 3-1 to win one of those cute little imp pins!
                Hey EnochRoot

my name was kinda spelled wrong

it’s actually fostworks, but frostworks sounds even cooler! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fostworks View Post

Hey EnochRoot

my name was kinda spelled wrong

it’s actually fostworks, but frostworks sounds even cooler! lol
                  thanks for noticing that. even we can get confused at times! I did the work and fixed that small miss-spelling
                  STAY

Comment

Just to let folks know, i've been honored to run the ball hopper on stream. We'll be starting the stream over on youtube at waffleking23 in about 15minutes-ish. But i'll hold off maybe an hour or so to give folks time to drop in before the actual drawing. Will post the winners here once we've done it.
                    Dreams community creations look-ats at FeverdreamS
                    LBP community creations look-ats at LittleBite-sizedPlanet
                    Come join us for streams on Twitch too!

Comment

And the winnahs are!

PREZ_manny and Fostworks!

Comment

Thanks for doing the draw live stream King of the waffles!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5aO6Mgab3U
                        If PREZ_Manny and Fost works could private message me a mailing address we'll send out your pins and also Frak_Cadillacs pin too

A brand new event with a great prize will be launching early this week

Comment

Thanks for doing the draw live stream King of the waffles!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5aO6Mgab3U
                          If PREZ_Manny and Fost works could private message me a mailing address we'll send out your pins and also Frak_Cadillacs pin too

A brand new event with a great prize will be launching early this week
                          Thank you Enoch! i'll make sure if i'm involved next time to do more promotion and getting the word out. This one zipped by under my (pretty terrible) radar.

Comment

congrats to the winners and everyone who was involved. look forward to the new competition coming up!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Working...
                            X