• Show
Clear All

• HallowDream Create contest

Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	5513

With the evenings drawing in something is crawling around out there in the darkness...snapping twigs...crunching leaves...growling...it's getting closer.....you can hear it breathing.....AGGGHHHH!
    Yes, it's time for our very first www.dreamsverse HallowDreams Create Event!

Between now and Weds 31st October post a picture of your HallowDreams Creation in this thread for your chance to win one of three exclusive PAX dreams pins & and other gaming related prizes (winners selected by random prize draw) and one lucky winner will receive £/$ E 30.00 PSN credit alongside their pin!

How to enter:
    Just post a pic of your entry here in this thread. It could be a scene you've created, a picture you've drawn, a model you've made, a video you've edited together, a costume you or you're pet are planning on wearing, a photo of your gaming set up, your Halloween decorations, a poem or story, you can use any format,application or medium...anything your spooky imaginations can come up with BUT it must contain both Halloween (spooky/scary or silly) and Dreams related content!
    So let's be seeing you impkins, impbats, Zombie-Arts, Freaky Frances and much more this HallowDream!

Click image for larger version  Name:	hd1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	249.3 KB ID:	5515

Entrants listing for
    the prize draw:

#1 seVeN161
    #2 Frank_CADILLAC
    #3 Vertigo
    #4 Wild Korcari
    #5 Dougal
    #6 Sackchief
    #7 Frostworks
    #8 PREZ_manny
    #9 Shapeyourdreams
    Last edited by EnochRoot; 1 November 2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Looks like an awesome contest! I'll definitely be entering. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's submissions too!

- Links -

Comment

Awesome I'm gonna try and enter .

Comment

*Gasp*

Those pins are adorable!

I'm not really all that interested in winning, but I might enter anyways.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-10-21.png Views:	1 Size:	564.2 KB ID:	5542
            Started making a just for fun entry....poor Frances

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	2018-10-21.png Views:	1 Size:	564.2 KB ID:	5542
              Started making a just for fun entry....poor Frances
              Huh Tinkercad...

Wait, Enoch, are you going to 3D print this!?

That's actually pretty cool.

Comment

As soon as i heard the contest i went around to pixel draw a bewitching imp flying trough the hallween's night, it is simple yet looks very nice
                STAY

Comment

Grew this squash in our garden and it was the perfect shape!
                  Just going to steal the name “Impkin” from EnochRoot

Name:	CC1B01B0-72DB-4D1F-8240-456DC7312989.jpeg
Views:	42
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	5577

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	26A7B832-E0C9-4760-B9E7-AADE8B2E7867.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	238.4 KB ID:	5583 Here’s my entry for the competition, hope y’all like it!
                    Last edited by SeVeN161; 26 October 2018, 03:08 PM. Reason: just wanted to say I cleaned up the removed posts :P

Comment

Made some spooky Halloween Imps for my entry. Hope you enjoy!

Name:	Halloween Imps Image.png
Views:	56
Size:	679.5 KB
ID:	5589

- Links -

Comment

Name:	92F4A23E-D885-456B-AA88-5E033321CA34.jpeg
Views:	52
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	5591 Version 2 of my Impkin with a bit of candle on top

Comment

Originally posted by Vertigo View Post
                          Made some spooky Halloween Imps for my entry. Hope you enjoy!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Halloween Imps Image.png Views:	1 Size:	679.5 KB ID:	5589
                          love that zombie imp with it's exposed brains....I'll probably look a lot like that after a prolonged marathon create session when dreams is first released
                          Last edited by EnochRoot; 27 October 2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Here's something I drew that I thought was kinda cool. Frances with a scary jack o'lantern head.

Name:	SpookyFrances.png
Views:	39
Size:	584.7 KB
ID:	5604
                            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I'm no artist, but I decided to try something anyway. A pic featuring Foxy.

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	558.0 KB
ID:	5609

Comment

Working...
                              X