What Moves You?....Signed Move controller Prize draw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futurecloud View Post
    When is the livestream drawing? Date/time would be handy.
    Good luck to everyone that entered. And double good luck to me.
    draw entrants listing has been updated...
    Slight delay in draw. It will be held on the evening of Friday 27th July, the same day as the next Media Molecule livestream...double the reason to be hyped!

Comment

Just a heads up, the next Mm streams will actually be Thursday July 26th
      The last newsletter had an old stream date posted, I misread that and I’m guessing other people may have done the same.
      Join the DreamsVerse.com PS4 Community!
      find it through psn Pookachoo

Comment

Captain_jul

I would create the world I've been imagining for about 5 years now. A world in which time doesn't exist. A black void that contains every possible universe. A world that's living, that's connected to an entity that controls it all. His name is Mimirac, he wears a trench coat with gold trim, and gold fringe shoulder pads. His eyes glow a bright blue, and inside he's made of pure soul and light. He's balded with his veins pulsing a white glow, and very tall. Though he looks intimidating, he's not all bad. He's not good either, he's neutral. An entity which balances universes. He's been there for as long as he remembers. The place he's in is called Division 0, an extremely unreal, ominous place. When you're there, it feels as though you're in a dream, like everything that's in front of you is just a lucid dream. But it's not. This place is the conscious of the entity. It's made up of anger, despair, sadness, and very rarely, happiness. While you're there you have the constant feeling of "I'm not supposed to be here.." and it's made clear by what happens around you.

But that's just one place I'd make. :P It's a big part of this universe I've been building from the ground up for years, it has all sorts of timelines and worlds. I'm also looking forward to making my main character, a robot. Hope this isn't too long. Thank you!

Comment

A mythical rpg adventurer! So that would include town villages mountains volcanos forests temples of different elements castle of course. Cant forget those.

Comment

Solid_Justice

I would like to create a 2d game that looks like an old comic. And you are an unlikely super hero with some unusual powers. Also like to throw in some cliche superhero things like how people don't know it is him without the mask, the villians created the super hero but have no idea it is him and stuff like that

Comment

lil.monster.btw (Twitter: lil_monster_btw )

I would love to make a survival game that has a full story about someone who has crash landed onto an island all alone. The player will be able to choose which decisions the character makes like what food they collect and if they need a bigger shelter. I have a huge list of ideas mapped out in how i want this level to perform. Can't wait to get my hands on Dreams and be able to create something so complex. These move controllers would be such a big help for creating landscapes as Kareem does in his livestreams and demos.

-Eugene

Comment

Draw entry list updated.

The prize draw will be made and streamed live tomorrow after Media Molecules livestream...Good Luck to everyone

Comment

Dirtydragon14 / Thomas

if I were to get these controllers I would use them all the time when creating and sculpting in dreams, mainly sculping objects, I hope to use said controllers i will make the best use of these controllers in dreams, and I would be super grateful to get the controllers that have been signed by kareem, who's kind of an inspiration to me (and probably most of us).

Comment

Dirtydragon14 / Thomas you need to post an idea for a game you whant to make, not that you whant the move controllers.

Comment

Dirtydragon14 said he'd sculpt objects. Sounds good enough to me.

Comment

Okay folks entries are now closed, the draw will take place after Media Molecules Livestream today! Good Luck!

Comment

The draw is going to be streamed, right? Is thare any link to connect to it?

Comment

Originally posted by cakito123 View Post
                            The draw is going to be streamed, right? Is thare any link to connect to it?
                            will be on this channel https://youtu.be/M1ybv3tqlrk
                            Last edited by EnochRoot; 26th July 2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

The draw is over! The winner is Number 31- Dreamsfan. Congratulations and enjoy your signed move controllers!

(I was number 32! Grrr!)

Comment

Originally posted by Futurecloud View Post
                                The draw is over! The winner is Number 31- Dreamsfan. Congratulations and enjoy your signed move controllers!

(I was number 32! Grrr!)
                                Better luck next time Future...
                                can Dreamsfan send me a Private message with a secure postal address so we can send your prizes

There will be a new contest launching next week with a brilliant prize

Comment

Working...
                                X