What Moves You?....Signed Move controller Prize draw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jackypaeler

I would create an intense survival based game, where the premise is the last survivors of a planet gather together on one spaceship. The journey would involve life on this ship and completing voyages to other planets to discover new species.

Comment

Gerfus!

I'm most excited to create my own interpretations of locations and characters from all my favourite classic books... the ones out of copyright of course!

Comment

Goober1823

A very detailed block of cheese.
        This signature does not exist.....or does it?!!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Goober1823
        https://youtu.be/aoxF29RI2Bs?t=6

Comment

NeonTheCoder

I will make the most beautiful Kareem memes you have every seen with these bad bois.

Comment

Elephander,

I want to make flashy and colorful 3D action game with Ninjas! Complete with 3 characters, stages filled with secrets, and stylish combat including a lock-on system! Tell me it doesn't sound like a thing of beauty. :D All the demonstrations I've seen tell me I'll need the Moves precision to make my vision a reality.

Comment

Makit3d (make it 3d!)

I have two projects I intend to use the items with assuming they are mine to do so. Two short films, one showcasing the problem with (most) current and mainstream art tools, such as Maya and Max, and how they limit our creative freedom. The second is a much longer short film of a comic nature themed around Halloween and the underworld.

Comment

Whimsician

I would create interactive three dimensional VR music and sound visualizations. Among other things.

Comment

dirtyd0nkey96

Just having the controllers would be an honor. I wouldn't use them, but admire them. Within dreams, I would have an endless amount of possibilities of stuff I can make. Something I would be excited to make is an open world. Maybe an adventure in the skies. A 3rd person Spaceship battle. Tons and tons of mini-games. Truly, the possibilities are endless. Regardless whether I get the controllers or not, I will play Dreams with all the imagination I possibly could put into it.

Comment

Halston

I would wield these amazing controllers every time that I play dreams. I can’t wait to get my hands on it and create amazing and ambitious projects with others. Pushing the boundaries of dreams will be the best part of the game’s community! There’s no telling what I will create, but using those awesome move controllers to do it will be the icing on the very large cake.

Comment

When is the livestream drawing? Date/time would be handy.

Good luck to everyone that entered. And double good luck to me.

Comment

43 entries as of this post. Good odds
                        www.mad-gfx.com | Dreams Collaborative Team

Comment

hilightnotes

I am terribly excited for Dreams, with the move controllers I am interested first in creating a space for myself - particularly in VR - that I can walk in, work in, relax in, and create and play music in.

Comment

no_hablo_espanol

i can't wait to make short films. I've been obsessed with stop motion animation for a long time and can't wait to try it out! Also I'm a musician and the music tool look incredible

Comment

The Ninja Whippet

I want to explore the wildest possibilities of Music sequencing and world-building, and try to make cinematic "Sensory/Emotional Experience" games and films in the style of Journey! Not to mention games based on some of my favourite franchises, such as Inception.

Comment

Hey, is the Stream today? Was it today? At what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X