Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great creative ideas being posted..good luck to all and welcome to dreamsverse.com if you're a new dreamer.

Comment

ATMLVE

I'd use those controllers to try and see what kind of tricks and shortcuts can be done to make creating easier, to find tricks that bypass limitations, and then share what I do with the community.

Comment

Originally posted by ATMLVE View Post
        ATMLVE

I'd use those controllers to try and see what kind of tricks and shortcuts can be done to make creating easier, to find tricks that bypass limitations, and then share what I do with the community.
        Interesting point. Will the move controllers facilitate a few special tricks as you suggest.

Comment

I think at some point in an older stream they talked about being able to assign shortcuts to gestures (like tapping the ends together) with the Moves, I’m not sure if that’s still planned but it seems cool.
          Join the DreamsVerse.com PS4 Community!
          find it through psn Pookachoo

Comment

Willium_Bob_Cole

I am super excited to get my hands on dreams but who knows where it will take me. For starters, I want to just play around with the tools and discover my arty side without the limitations that traditional 3D software imposes, and I really want to recreate scenes from my favourite games and movies, but I also intend to do regular dream streams on twitch just making whatever, maybe I will take suggestions, who knows, just super excited :D

Comment

theflashback02

Hi guys, I would like to use those Moves to create a Bioshock style game with a similar atmosphere

Comment

cakito123

I'd use the Move controllers holding each of them in one hand and opening my arms. Then I would start spinning all around my room to create a tornado in Dreams. That's something you can't do so obviously using a dualshock 4! Ha! :D

Oh, sorry to ask but is this open for everyone in planet earth? I live in Brazil.
                Last edited by cakito123; 28-04-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Jonatan

Hello, I'm new here - I'm often checking the forum but this prize draw made me finally create an account, lol. I want to use moves to create really nice tracks, as I'm a love of racing games!! That's the genre that moves me!

Comment

I’m sackchief.

I have a lot of ideas of what to make in Dreams, but a few include caves, forests, games taking place in little towns and even quirky arcade titles. I’d like to make an arcade game where you sort laundry in style!

Comment

Macrocosmical_Manipulator

Dreams is one game I have spent years obessing over.

With these I could easily bring my projects to fruition and so much more.
                      What I want is the ability to smoothly place the most intricate details, fusing the movements of my hands to my creative process.
                      The smallest dents on a worn pocketwatch, the sublest changes in a characters expression.

I would stive to not just create for myself but for everyone with a need for something beyond their abilities.
                      Last edited by Macrocosmical_Manipulator; 28-04-2018, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Shookie99 here! I would love to create a few of my lbp themes in full 3d first just to get used to creating in 3d.

Comment

Sir_monacle

I've always wanted to create a Warioware-esque mini-game level, but to be perfectly honest with you, before set my plans out, I at least want to get to know my tools. Because of this, unfortunately, I really can't say what I'm going to make just yet!

Comment

Gino
                            I've always wanted to make a mini tv show! Characters people love and stories everyone will remember
                            Last edited by Gino; 23-07-2018, 11:16 PM.

Comment

vasuri
                              Adventure games are probably the first thing I'm going to make. I'm excited to see what amazing things the community makes. Being part of a creative community is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Juliattb

Hi-ya, I want to use the Move controllers to make some crazy sculpting and really cool and fast sketches to make me relax while I plan what to create!

Comment

Working...
                                X