This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Moves You?....Signed Move controller Prize draw

Click image for larger version  Name:	imageedit_17_4371668647.png Views:	2 Size:	373.6 KB ID:	4050
    Welcome to www.Dreamsverse.com's latest fun Event!
    Your chance to enter a free draw to win a very special, unique prize!
    a set of Move controllers signed by that Maestro of move creating, the amazing artist Kareem Ettouney!

To enter the prize draw just post your name and a line about what you would like to create with these magic moves in this thread between now and the 10th of July 2018
    Your name will then be added to the listing and assigned a number. When the deadline arrives a random prize draw will be live-streamed and one very lucky dreamer will receive these wonderful wands to waggle and wave in the comfort of their own home.
    Feel free to discuss, have fun or ask questions in this thread, the Dreamsverse Curators will keep updating the names in the draw pool on a regular basis.

A massive thanks to Kareem for kindly signing and creating a little imp-art on these magnificent move controllers and to everyone who helped arrange this special Giveaway event....Good Luck to everyone who enters the prize-draw, and the one lucky dreamer whose dream of owning these will actually come true

Terms & conditions
    -This event & prize draw is conducted by www.dreamsverse.com an independent fansite
    - we accept all liability for the secure posting of the prize to the winner
    - no cash or alternative prize substitutions available, but who in their right mind would want money or something else instead of these unique
    Fan-tastic collector pieces
    -the draw is open to all existing and new members who apply in draw thread, except EnochRoot who will be ensuring event scrutiny and he would probably eat the moves anyway
    -www.dreamsverse is not part of MediaMolecule or SONY, it is an independent site run by an assortment of loyal fans, creative dreamers and a couple of nutjobs
    Last edited by EnochRoot; 27-04-2018, 06:48 AM.

Prize draw entrants listing

1. Renefoetsie ------------------------------------ 26. TomBobTrail
    2. Drawinglover89 ------------------------------- 27. MonoTom
    3. Fahran1979 ------------------------------------ 28. Shinzante
    4. Zilmari ------------------------------------------- 29. AlissonDDa
    5. Xerorogue -------------------------------------- 30. Catfarm42
    6. Pookachoo ------------------------------------- 31. Dreamsfan
    7. temple1997 ------------------------------------ 32. Futurecloud
    8. Aratiatia ----------------------------------------- 33. fireblitz95
    9. Wild Korcari
    10. A-JoJo-Reference
    11. Frank_Cadillac
    12. LabMammoth
    13. The Dark Photon
    14. ATMLVE
    15.Willium_Bob_Cole
    16. TheFlashBack02
    17. Cakito123
    18. Jonatan
    19. sackchief
    20. Macrocosmical_Manipulator
    21. Shookie99
    22. Sir_monacle
    23. Gino
    24. vasuri
    25. Juliattb
    Last edited by Pookachoo; 17-05-2018, 05:41 PM. Reason: removed duplicate entry for Pookachoo

Comment

Renefoetsie
      I'd probably try and create a city with these magic move controllers, and I'm talking a huge buildings, so you would go down and look up and just admire the sheer size!

Comment

I would totally create a huge wonderful forest and open worlds with beautiful environments. Kareem inspired me to make these once the game comes out, this is the greatest sandbox game i've ever seen!

Comment

Fahran1979
          My Dream is to foster a community of creatives working on a wide range of projects ranging from fantasy to scifi. Personally I will be focusing on creating environmental art and props to populate our collaborative visions.

[edit] neat, just noticed this was my 100th post here
          Last edited by Fahran1979; 27-04-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Zilmari
            i would like to create portraits sculpture

Comment

Xerorogue
              I would be creating my Point and Click Adventure game. It's about a princess, a giant dog, and a jolly king. The story is a bedtime story that I would tell my daughter when she was little. It was about her and our Golden Retriever. I always wanted to make it in LBP but it just didn't feel right. I made part of it in AdventureGameStudio, but it wasn't going too well. Since my kid is in college now, I'm determined to finally finish it.

Comment

I’ll probably want to use Moves for most of my sculpting and building, and for painting textures.
                The big Dreams project on my mind is to recreate my Love Panda from Karting - the way it was originally intended, with a mushroom foraging campaign.
                But I think that like in LBP, my first creation should be a simple contraption: the coin operated rocket :p
                Join the DreamsVerse.com PS4 Community!
                find it through psn Pookachoo

Comment

I see Dreams as the game that will once again connect gamers as a community, that's all I want to see: A huge community of different personalities and people all united in one place working together. I plan on producing a plethora of characters, assets, scenes, music, sound effects, tech, etc for the community to use, I want people who don't believe in themselves enough to create amazing things and to use these as a gateway into unlocking their own creative style.

Comment

Aratiatia (Ah-rah-tee-ah-tee-ah, make sure you roll the R).
                    Golly, well I'd dabble with the menu system for a bit and get to know my way around the interface. Then I'd probably start making assets to file away and share like we've seen Kareem do on all the livestreams. Things like rock formations, sci-fi objects, architectural components, and see what inspiration that gives me. I know my 8 year old son is excited about using the music creation system so we might be battling for possession when we win these move controllers.

Comment

Wild Korcari

With these glorious moves, I want to create my dreams in Dreams, such as finding a lost and abandoned sky castle, in contrast to populated city life.
                      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

A-JoJo-Reference

The most interesting thing I'd love to create are comfortable settings that you can just relax in. A beautiful beach to lounge about and enjoy the sights!

Comment

FRANK_CADILLAC

I would create a Move Controller space ship and fly around the dreamverse!
                          Last edited by FRANK_CADILLAC; 27-04-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

LabMammoth (If that name is too hard, try Mnignephjollyyst LXIX)

I would create a civilization living on atoms/molecules that are the explanation for unknown forces. Gravity would be explained by trillions of townsfolk with hooks trying to reel in more territory to sell.
                            Last edited by LabMammoth; 27-04-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

TheDarkPhoton

I would make a journey through an abstract world of geometrical, futuristic and Tron-like art full of trippyness where every turn would be screenshot worthy!

Comment

Working...
                              X