X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Solar One - Dimension Of Energy"

Hi friend's,

over some detours and postponing my "Solar One - We're not alone" project
    I've created my next music gallery embedded in the "Solar One" universe. I've
    named it

"Solar One - Dimension Of Energy"

...all things changed when we've noticed that we're not alone!

Discovering an ancient alien technology, which we called "stargate"
    caused a technological quantum leap!

Discovering a second sort of gate, that we called the
    "dimensiongate" brought us to a deeper understanding of the
    structure of our universe!

Finally we realized that our universe isn't made of mathematics
    or logic, but of music!

The source of all those technological achievements have been
    the "orbs", energy carrying "objects" out of another dimension!

The dimensiongates" ensured us an endless replenishment of
    our insatiable hunger for energy.

We used the "dimensiongates" as energy harvesting spots
    throughout the whole universe...

In "Solar One - Dimension Of Energy" you're an operator of one of
    the "dimensiongates", harvesting "music orbs" out of another dimension.
    After "decoding" the "orb patterns" to extract the "music wave energy".
    The "music wave energy" can get transferred and spread throughout our
    universe.
    You can harvest 8 different music orbs and you can enjoy my space scenery
    from different angles.

"Solar One - Dimension Of Energy" will be the prologue of a "Solar One" trilogy.
    "Solar One - We're Not Alone" still isn't cancelled and the idea of a third music
    level with the working title "Solar One - The Third Force" is already ripening!

I probably will be able to publish my level within the next two weeks! So prepare
    your space suit and become an orb havester for the wealth of our universe!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Great !
    ​​​​​Dimensiongates I'm coming ! ^^

Edit: I can not find it! But where is he ?

lol I can't wait !
    Last edited by Mouflar; 25 February 2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Oh! I hope that it didn't transport itself into another dimension...found it! Still on my moon!

Comment

I will check this yes or yes ! looks spacially great

Comment

this looks awesome

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

I believe that my dimension does not allow me to reach yours ... or else my vision derives in space. could you open a door to infinity and beyond!

Comment

Of course I can, thats one of my easier tasks!

Comment

Hi friends,

good news! My space music gallery level is almost finished! I only have to do the controls list, the credits and some fine tuning! I will record a little trailer today and upload it to youtube so that you can have a first look at it!
                In my level you can choose between the control display as in the last picture above and a mobile camera, which can move about freely through the level. You can do vertical and horizontal pans and zoom in and out to watch the "dimenson gate" and its surroundings.

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Comment

hahaha I took a moment to understand that you had not published yet ^^

Comment

Sorry, maybe this has been a bit ambiguous! I had to solve a little logic problem and had my fight with some cameras that didn't function appropriately! Since some thermo has been left I even did add some little extras to watch while listening to the music. Now only left to do some more sound effects! I know that in real space you wouldn't be able to hear any sounds cause there is no physical medium to transport accustic waves, but in my universe there is such a medium based on music waves.
                    When my level will be done, and I'm sure that this will be the next days, then I will post a thread in the levels section so that nobody can miss this extraordinary event!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^

Comment

Hi friends,

I'm glad, that I'm finally able to present you my newest music level

"Solar One - Dimension Of Energy"

https://lbp.me/v/q3y0z6b/topreviews?p=1&l=12

"Solar One - Dimension Of Energy" is a music gallery level embedded in a space scenery. You're an operator of one of the "dimensiongates", harvesting "music orbs" out of another dimension. After "decoding" the "orb patterns" to extract their "music wave energy" this energy can get transferred and spread throughout our universe. You can harvest eight different music orbs and you can enjoy my space scenery from different camera angles.

I hope you'll enjoy my level,
                      many greetings, Jürgen^^

Comment

Added to my queue for LBP Community Mashup this Saturday
                        https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Thanks a lot, thats great!

Comment

CuriousSack I hope it can take more than 1 player, since I'll be co-streaming.
                            https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Hi Des, I'm afraid that my level probably won't work with two players, since its designed for one player only. But I'm glad that you would have chosen it for your LBP Community Mashup! Maybe I can consider this for episode 3.
                              Good luck for your mashup and maybe this time I will be able to join!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^
                              Last edited by CuriousSack; 27 March 2019, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X