Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond the Roots [5] : The Reminiscence of the Secrets

Hi community of LBP

I have returned with a new level for my series "Beyond the roots".

I hope you enjoy it a lot because it is a very long level and I worked with a lot of perservency, to show that LBP3 still has a lot of potential to show.

Recommendations: (For a better experience )
    -Play at night
    -play when you have time, because it is a very long level (more than 15 minutes !!)
    -Use headphones for better immersion and enjoy

Name: Beyond the Roots [5] : The Reminiscence of the Secrets

Link: https://lbp.me/v/q3v3xty/

Oh wow! It's finished!? I've been looking forward to it. I shall get it queued.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
      Oh wow! It's finished!? I've been looking forward to it. I shall get it queued.
      Yeah dude ! Was all an odissey but is ready ! I hope you enjoy it :^)

Comment

I'm back and I took full eyes and ears!

I was completely transported from the 2nd episode until the end. (actually the first one does not work)
        I loved !
        A superb music in the rhythm of a beautifully made decor. it is from the 3rd episode that I remained subjugated and caught in the rhythm of the game.
        I had some chills!

I just had a problem at the beginning of the third link of 5rd episodes. when you have to run on a roller to activate a portal.
        I do not know what happened but the decor broke ! ... I replaying the level to see the problem but it is not reproduced.

Thank you you sold me the dream and congratulations for all this work done!

Comment

Originally posted by Mouflar View Post
          I'm back and I took full eyes and ears!

I was completely transported from the 2nd episode until the end. (actually the first one does not work)
          I loved !
          A superb music in the rhythm of a beautifully made decor. it is from the 3rd episode that I remained subjugated and caught in the rhythm of the game.
          I had some chills!

I just had a problem at the beginning of the third link of 5rd episodes. when you have to run on a roller to activate a portal.
          I do not know what happened but the decor broke ! ... I replaying the level to see the problem but it is not reproduced.

Thank you you sold me the dream and congratulations for all this work done!
          Completely grateful for your words,
          these things are what make LBP worthwhile.

regarding the error I will review it this weekend. Thank you very much for the report.

Comment

I played your level in one if my LBP Community Mashups on Twitch (fortnightly). I'll post a video highlight of it here when I can.
            https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Originally posted by LittleBigDes View Post
              I played your level in one if my LBP Community Mashups on Twitch (fortnightly). I'll post a video highlight of it here when I can.
              Oh really ? Thanks so much Des !!

Comment

Working...
              X