Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R15F/LBsP Super Omnibus Thread (of love)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ossu! Comin' up at y'all with another late-night (and that means almost on time!) bite!

This go about we're having a look at Rising Skies by D3RM1AN. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a pretty solid grappling hook platformer that falls down a little in the presentation. It doesn't take too many risks to stand out, but still manages to be fun for its 3min-or-so playtime. It's got a fair number of plays, but give it some love if you haven't already!

Thanks, as always, for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    So...is YouTube just forcing us to use the new video uploader? 'cause every time i clicked on the option for the older one, it just brought up the new one. i don't know. Been having a little trouble getting the 'Tube to do what i need it to, which is why i may or may not be able to get this video into the right playlist.Whee!

i'm not sure if a stolen paintbrush is the best way to apply hair-dye, but it might be the most fun?
    LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

• Ossu! Got a (little late) early-morning bit comin' up for y'all!

This go about we're looking at Flip Flop Workshop by SuperSackboy8160. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's an ambitious, pretty fun level that really pushes with the attract-o-gel mechanics. It falls down some due to poor communication with the player, but if you give it a chance, i think you'll find it challenging and fairly beefy, but not over-long or over-frustrating. Give it a shot and see what you think!

Thanks, as always, for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
      One of the problems with doing the take-aways all in one take (and often super-early in the morning), is that there's always something(s) i feel like i've forgotten to talk about in the levels. i've got my notes, but i don't script things out. Sometimes, if i have to abandon a take because i've really lost my train of thought, i'll look back at the video file and find where i was going to have been wildly different from what ended up in the final cut.

The reason i bring this up is that i had really wanted to mention that i really appreciated SuperSackboy8160's ambition with this level. He's really leaning in hard with the central mechanic, and even if it doesn't always work out, i found it more impressive than a level that's technically better put-together or presented, but ultimately middle-of-the-road for what it's trying to accomplish. Give me your ambitious failures!
      LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
      Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

Working...
      X