Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R15F/LBsP Super Omnibus Thread (of love)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guten morgen! It's that time come 'round 'gain!

This time we're having a go at:

My first (And probably worst) level - krishna55561
    Sky island - darthjojo2005
    Music Box - iHeartArt
    Oddsock's fast fun fest - Suncaptured
    The Wicked Land - theRacso05

Got most the whole range this week, so that's...interesting. But, definitely some good stuff in there. Hopefully you'll find something that looks to your liking. Thanks as always for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    i've got the levels recorded and initial hub set-up done for next week's episode. Probably could've gotten more of it done yesterday, but my brain was just well-broken. At this rate, i'll be back to my hoped-for production schedule round about episode 49 or 50.

Was noodling around with Enter the Gungeon before going to bed last night. Haven't played in weeks, and was thinking of maybe doing a bonus stream of it today, so i figured maybe a little practice would be a good idea. So, of course, i got The Bullet (the secret character, not the item) unlocked by accident. i really wanted to get that done in-stream, but...the conditions presented themselves, so... Still, i was disappointed. Happy, but disappointed. Is there a word combining those two emotions?

Had the weirdest dream that i was doing an episode of LBsP on a level done by Jim Sterling. Not that, as far as i know, he plays LBP, or has made any levels for it. Though it's certainly possible he has. It was a lot of stress, because i was sure whatever i said, he would lambaste me on his show. i do like watching him, from time to time, though i find him grating in large doses.
    What it reminded me i'd like to do, though, is have a special episode on Return to Carnivalia. Not sure how i'd set it up yet. Maybe the usual 3minute per level for the normal ones, 1minute for the minigame levels? However i set it up, it'd be a well longer episode than normal, and take a lot longer to get put together and published. We'll mark that as a maybe, at the moment.

Bugger...i've forgotten the other stuff i'd wanted to say...s'ppose that's fine, we've nannered on long enough.
    Dreams community creations look-ats at FeverdreamS
    LBP community creations look-ats at LittleBite-sizedPlanet
    Come join us for streams on Twitch too!

Comment

• Ossu! Another quick niblet coming at you.

This go about we're taking a look at Caverns of the Lost by LittleBigDes. It's a really keen little slice of LBP2-era level design. A touch challenging at points, but nothing that'll really give you a lot of stress. Still, it's a style of level i really happen to like, and hopefully you'll have a good time with it too.
      Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

So...work got cancelled today for a typhoon. It's only really started up now, though; and it's no great shakes compared to the one we had last month. We coulda totally had work today. Still, was a good chance to get some stuff done.

We're going to run a bonus stream tonight, 'cause...why not, really? Unless things get really bad and we lose our electricity or something.

Comment

• Ossu! Tuesday Takeaway time!

My first (And probably worst) level - krishna55561
        What to say about this one that we haven't said about the dozens of others we've seen before. At least krishna55561 was up-front about the quality, and hopefully their next one will be a step up from here.

Sky island - darthjojo2005
        i feel like there have been a few changes made here, but not really enough to make a difference in the final product. darthjojo2005 has been showing up in the stream-chat recently, and they seem like pretty decent people. mdkd99 has taken to giving them some advice, good advice mind, but i'm not sure darth has quite picked up on it (like setting the jump pads into the ground instead of on it, he did that for the triggered pad, but not for any of the others). Still, they seem to be an avid creator, and i expect they will be improving more as time goes on.

Music Box - iHeartArt
        Did this one pick up Level of the Day a bit back? i feel like it did, but it's only got 1,902 plays. i would have expected more of a bounce, really. Came away from it this time feeling even more positive about the level than when we did the episode, and i regret a little not giving it a Green Circle. The integration of gameplay elements throughout the level is really solidly done. The environment is pretty delightful to look at, and quite cohesive in theme and design. It is a little difficult to track your SackThing at times, and judging what's in what layer can be a little tough, but those felt a little less negative this go around.

Oddsock's fast fun fest - Suncaptured
        This one is so bog-standard that i managed to forget it was on the list twice this morning alone. It is interesting that it makes you choose between points and progress, so there's a little tension there, but...it's just pretty meh in the end. At least it's not exactly bad.

The Wicked Land - theRacso05
        This one picked up Level of the Day today, so good for theRacso05! This one's another really fun one. There's some of the feeling of a really fun LBP1 level here (even though none of the gameplay elements would have been doable in LBP1). It might be the presentation of it, i'm not sure. Still, it's all the way through fun to look at and fun to play, and i don't think a lot of levels quite nail that balance.

So, that's the that this go about. Music Box and The Wicked Land are definitely strong levels for the week, the rest, well...yeah. Thanks as always for the support and feedback, and have yourselves a great day!

Comment

• Ossu! Mornin' all! Time's come round again, no?

This week we're having a look at:

The quicksand woods - AureliusMagnus
          Caja De Sorpresas - krufo_6
          Platforms - GranthamAMP
          Getting crafty! - Brina1813
          Beyond imagination 2 - muleRR

Errr....yeah, this is a bit of an interesting set list for us. There's definitely one level in there i think we can all agree is good. The rest? Well, ymmv, i suppose. Hopefully there's something for you in there, though. Thanks for all the support and feedback, and i hope y'all have a great day.

So, yesterday the chat was going really well. i think we had like four convos going on at once, and i was doing pretty well juggling game and chat. Had a couple of good Gungeon runs that didn't pan out, and one where we were able to actually clear the Convict's past (and getting the W against the Dragun was one-hit touch-and-go, very tense). And then, right at the end, some jaggamuffin rocks up to chat, and apropos of nothing starts talking about...well...nothing i'm much comfortable having in my chat. It's not as though my streams are language- or topic-wise 100% G-rated, but still...it really burnt my toast. i suppose i should be happy that in 2years of making videos, and...i think 4months of streaming, this has been the first time it's happened, but i'd rather it hadn't happened at all, right? At least i know how to bounce someone from chat now, which also removes their comments from the chat window (though not, unfortunately, from the UI in the video itself).

i've started a second Isaac stream, because i have some kind of mental damage i guess. This one's in English. The funny thing is the first video in the series picked up more views than any of the 800some episodes i've done in Japanese. Weird, that.

Umm...we're at least getting R15F episodes produced on time. We're going to try and get an LBsP episode out today or maybe tomorrow depending on how the editing goes. i should have gotten the recording done for it last night, but by the time i got some other things i needed to do done, i was just too tired to focus.

Comment

• Ossu! Tuesday Takeaway Time!

The quicksand woods - AureliusMagnus
            There's really nothing to say about this one. The hazard could be worked into an actual level, i think, though it should probably be a bit faster in killing the player. Otherwise it's going to chunk the pace of gameplay. Still, the effect was decent enough, i suppose.

Caja de Sorpresas - krufo_6
            The pace of this one is just all over the place, and it ends up feeling overlong in the end (or by the time you die enough to end the level, which i did, again). The enemies were nice in their inclusion, though pretty frustrating in their execution. The spinning electrical hazard on the top hat ones is really tough to figure the timing on; and the triple-braincase things are really tough to pop in one go without getting hung up on their spikes. Also, they've got a really weird recorded noise they make that gets old pretty quick. It's not a bad level, per se, just frustrating and, ultimately, disappointing.

Platforms - GranthamAMP
            Meh. Meh. Me~~h. There's just nothing really going on in this one. i have to admit i liked the intro with the stairs dropping into place, but after that? Well, y'all saw the video. The environment's sparseness could have been forgivable if we'd gotten more in the way of gameplay, but in the main it's a lot of simple horizontal movement across vast spaces. The jumping bit at the end could've worked if it'd been a touch shorter, and there was some other gameplay element between the bounce pad portion and the regular block bit. Again, it's not exactly a bad level, but i think your time could be better spent elsewhere.

Getting crafty! - Brina1813
            This one's probably the best of the "bad" levels. Some thought is given to a cohesive, if abstracted, environment. The gameplay bits were frustrating, yes, but at least not over-long. i do think the order could have been switched up to better effect, though. Maybe 1>3>2, or 2>3>1. Just to give the gameplay a bit more of a feeling of variety. i did like the companion's tableaux toward the end. Brina1813 dropped a line to say they were more of a movie-maker, than level-builder, so it might be their strength is in setting up scenes. That is something i can definitely understand, being basically a good description for where i'm at in LBPcreation.

Beyond Imagination 2 - muleRR
            This one was the gem in the donut. Or is it jam? How's that idiom go, anyway? Whatever, bad choice, i hate donuts with fillings, whatever they may be. What i'm trying to say is, this one was the cream of the crop for this week's episode. It kind of makes sense it's a recreation (or perhaps republish) of an LBP2-era level. It might be just me, but while i love a lot of levels that could only have been done with the LBP3 toolset, i think LBP2 probably most consistently gives us great levels. i'm not sure why that is exactly. Maybe just having a more robust toolset (though still with limitations like layers) combined with a much more active community so you have a lot of people bouncing ideas off each other. i don't know, but the LBP2 community levels are special. i hope we get a similar situation once dreams gets its feet on the ground and starts running.

So that's the that this go about. A pretty fair amount of dross, but that last one makes it worthwhile, in my opinion at least. Hope you found something in there to float your boat. Thanks as always for the feedback and support, and have a great day!

i've been struggling to carve out the time to finally finish up my LBsP episode on Chronos453's Chapter Zero. i've got principle level recording done, but haven't been able to get around to PiP recording. Part of that is getting behind in my hub set-up for Friday's R15F and behind the streams (since they're scheduled) that has to take priority. Part of it is just being a little low recently, no particular reason. Or enough reasons that you can't really point to any one and say that's it. i dunno.

Went out looking to rent Girls' Last Tour, since i've been reading the manga and really liking it. None of the video shops has it, unfortunately. i even (drunkenly) signed up for Netflix on the off chance i could watch it there. They ain't got it either. While i was looking around, i stopped in a i don't know what you'd call it...a sub-culture-adjacent shop? They stock manga, and a whole lot of other weird bric-a-brac. Didn't find Girls' Last Tour, unfortunately, but i did stumble across Joshikohei, which i'd read about ages ago, made a mental note to check out, and then promptly forgot about. Picked up a couple of volumes and...it's weird.
            So...humanity has migrated to another dimension (because we've screwed up Earth, i think? It's a few steps above my reading level, really). Anyway, we get into a war, and the only way to really fight is...to pilot giant bio-mecha which (for reasons that completely escape me) look like high-school girls. It sounds absurd, and it is...except...the art style doesn't really present it that way, like, visually it reads like it's playing the conceit perfectly straight. It is completely brutal, in almost every aspect, and there are very, very few of the softening aspects present in some manga (like abstracted, detail-light, character/facial design). Midway through the first volume they're fighting some giant beast that can mutate/absorb the Girl Fighters into itself until it's some hideously deformed flesh-crafted monstrosity. Oh, and did i mention that if the pilots are active too long they start to think they're actually high school girls (albeit armed with giant guns and fighting hideous monsters)? Because that's totally a thing in the story, and it's about as disturbing as you'd think. i'm still not sure how i feel about this manga yet.
            Last edited by risu5_waffles; 8th October 2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by waffleking23 View Post

Went out looking to rent Girls' Last Tour, since i've been reading the manga and really liking it. None of the video shops has it, unfortunately. i even (drunkenly) signed up for Netflix on the off chance i could watch it there. They ain't got it either. While i was looking around, i stopped in a i don't know what you'd call it...a sub-culture-adjacent shop? They stock manga, and a whole lot of other weird bric-a-brac.

How far is a man willing to go for some mango about two high school girls...

...Scavenging through an apocalyptic setting? Oookay then. Wait, do they still get into high school drama, or...?

Don't worry. I'll figure it out eventually.

If you're still having trouble finding it, I'd recommend trying to order it online. Not sure where you'll find it, but I'm guessing they have Amazon in Japan?

Originally posted by waffleking23 View Post

Didn't find Girls' Last Tour, unfortunately, but i did stumble across Joshikohei, which i'd read about ages ago, made a mental note to check out, and then promptly forgot about. Picked up a couple of volumes and...it's weird.

So...humanity has migrated to another dimension (because we've screwed up Earth, i think? It's a few steps above my reading level, really). Anyway, we get into a war, and the only way to really fight is...to pilot giant bio-mecha which (for reasons that completely escape me) look like high-school girls. It sounds absurd, and it is...except...the art style doesn't really present it that way, like, visually it reads like it's playing the conceit perfectly straight.
              It is completely brutal, in almost every aspect, and there are very, very few of the softening aspects present in some manga (like abstracted, detail-light, character/facial design). Midway through the first volume they're fighting some giant beast that can mutate/absorb the Girl Fighters into itself until it's some hideously deformed flesh-crafted monstrosity. Oh, and did i mention that if the pilots are active too long they start to think they're actually high school girls (albeit armed with giant guns and fighting hideous monsters)? Because that's totally a thing in the story, and it's about as disturbing as you'd think. i'm still not sure how i feel about this manga yet.
              Ack! You need to paragraph these things better.

Sounds like a fetish thing. I'm guessing you stumbled onto a giant mechanical lady high school girl soft-mutilation fetish mungo. Fun!

Also the name of the mingo "Josh-you-go-high" may be derived from this animoo trope:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Joshikousei

So that's neat. I think.

Not sure why you're reading such comics, Waffleking, but I don't judge. What's with all the high school girls?

Comment

• Yeah, there's no high-school drama in Girls' Last Tour. i don't even thing they're supposed to be high-school girls, really; though the character design (being very moe-blob) makes it hard to gauge ages. It is a very good, melancholy story though. i don't know why it's so hard to track down.
                Joshikohei has a lot of high-school drama-esque elements, which just goes to make it even more disturbing. It's...yeah, it's a thing.

And we're back!

This go about we're having a look at:

Twilight Gardens 2 - DrBacon3457
                A hop through the Gardens - IrishRob74
                Autumn: Take Me Home - Edmark16
                Dimensions voisines - musnake
                CRYPTICA - Slufoot_48

All in all i think we've got a much better balanced set of levels this week than last. There's only one iffy there, and even that might be a Your-Mileage-May-Vary type of thing. Hopefully there'll be a couple in there that catch your eye and you'll have fun playing. Thanks as always for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

i need to remind myself that anything involving doors is going to be a complete pain to put together. Really, i should kit up a couple of sets that could be slotted into any set, because something always goes sideways when i try making them from scratch. So...this hub took forever to get working the way i needed it to, and then forever to record because i kept flubbing my lines, or not being happy with delivery (or twice during the outro getting so involved with what i was saying that i forgot to move around and the stupid screen-saver got triggered. i was livid). i think next week's set is going to be something easy to just get into and record.

Today's fun fact, Hexaphene is used in embalming. There are a number of different variants of it from fluid to jelly. We used the jelly style, mostly for times when we couldn't get extremities embalmed thoroughly enough due to artery damage/blockage. Also for faces on the few occasions when there would be a really long wait between the embalming and service. Stuff was strong as hell, smelled awful like you wouldn't believe, and was very toxic.

We're in perfect weather for a funk, that's for sure. The mornings have been pretty uniformly grey, and most (but not all) the afternoons have been that overcast null-time, where it could just as easily be noon as sunrise. Feh...

Work has been, worrisome, to be perfectly honest. We'll see what it's looking like in the next few months, but i'm honestly starting to get a bit antsy.

i still don't know what the heck is going on with that manga i was reading. i'm on the fence as to whether i'll pick up the next two volumes. It's only a 6volume set, which i think is a pretty good length provided the author actually has a good idea for wrapping things up, and they're not scrambling to end something they'd originally thought would go on longer (both Biomega and Deadman Wonderland feel like they were supposed to have another volume or two, and end up with slightly unsatisfying denouements).

Comment

• Ossu! Finally got this one done!

This go about we're having a look at Chapter Zero by chronos453 . This is our first time looking at an adventure on LBsP, and it was a bit of a thing logistically to put together. Chapter Zero is great fun, though, and if you haven't played it yet, please do so. The episode is a bit longer than normal, by necessity, but hopefully it'll be fun?

Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

i really need to get ready to go to work, like, now.

Comment

• Ossu! Tuesday Takeaway time!

Twilight Gardens 2 - DrBacon3457
                    This level hits a lot of my like buttons environmentally; it just looks cool all around. The slowdown issues from the glut of score bubbles is a bit jank, though. Also the way the cameras shift when you go forward and backward in layers can be pretty jarring. Still i was happy to get a chance to play this one.

A hop through the Gardens - IrishRob74
                    Fun little level, though there's really not a lot going on here. i do wish it'd been a little better as far as presentation. It just feels a touch empty in the end, really. Still, a nice little cool-down level all around.

Autumn: Take Me Home - Edmark16
                    This is such a good level. The way it's able to sell the story and emotional tone just through environmental cues is great. i loved the work that went into the character, and the implementation of her various abilities. Wish the bow and roll had gotten a little more use, but perhaps Edmark16 will bring us another work in the future that makes a bit more utilization of them. All in all this is a well-derserving Team Pick, and well worth giving a couple of plays to.

Dimensions Voisines - musnake
                    Not exactly a bad level, but not particularly stellar, either. The level sets up a story, but never really delivers on it, which is a bit of a shame. It's nice to have some environmental interactivity and puzzling, but some is exactly what we get, and not one iota more. The sudden switch to the space scene is pretty jarring, but, still, it is a cool enough environment. i still feel warm about the level, but it definitely could have been left in the oven a touch longer.

CRYPTICA - SluFoot_48
                    An ultimately disappointing level here. Some of the ideas are decent enough, and the environment isn't bad, exactly. It's just hampered by the usual issues of implementing 3d movement in LBP3. Still, it's worth a play or two, at least as a way to see how these things should (or should not, perhaps) be handled.

So, that's the that. All around pretty good set this go, and even CRYPTICA is interesting, even if it doesn't quite pull off what it's trying to achieve. i hope you found something in there worth your while. Thanks as always for the feedback and support and have a great day!

Already a busy morning here. Got the levels for Friday's episode wrapped, which is always good. Not really worked on the hub yet, but that really shouldn't be an issue. i've already got an idea for the intro, and it's pretty low-stress, at least as far as kitting things together. Got an episode of English-Isaac and Jside-Isaac done, which keeps us a couple of days ahead of schedule. Also finally picked up the Unknown Armies 3rd ed set, and Death Road to Canada for the stream. Busy, busy, busy me.

Last Saturday we went out to a...show? Event? i'm not really sure what the classification is here. It was a lot of fun, and i'm not really a lot of fun type of person. It was nice to be in a crowd where the weirdness level is so skewed that i come off as relatively normal. And everyone was really friendly, positive, and chill. Ran into a handful of old-friends i really need to renew contact with, and had an all-around great time.

Got a bit of a long weekend upcoming. Ostensibly to see John Carpenter's The Thing, but really to carve a little time away from work. i am seeing The Thing, of course, wouldn't miss that for the world.

Comment

• Ossu! Early morning and comin' up at you!

Canyon - Anakin1472
                      Rainbow Factory - dbowens123
                      The Psychadeleum - CaptainCrunk-116
                      Cave platformer - jekmasikje
                      cardboard land - URABadDog

It's certainly a set of levels. Yup, definitely a set of levels. You can't take that away from it. Honestly, though, there're some fun ones here, but the lot could probably use a bit of polish. Still, hopefully there's at least one in there that looks like a good time to you. Thanks, as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Time is utterly borked. Darn you straight to heck, time!
                      Last edited by risu5_waffles; 18th October 2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Ossu! Back again with another quick nibble!

This time we're having a look at Flow - MANGOPINE CAVERNS by ramon234567. It's a great follow-up to their earlier Flow- BROTHAM GARDENS, and a well-deserved Team Pick. Hopefully it'll be something up your alley. As always, thanks for the support and feedback and have a great day!

The movie last night was awesome, and if you have the chance, you should definitely go see it in the theatres.

My books arrived, though i haven't had the time to dig into them yet. Just from a quick leaf through, though, it seems that none of the old adept schools are outlined in this edition. That might be addressed and i haven't seen it yet, but i really wanted to see how the Videomancers were going to fare with the advent of things like YouTube and streaming.

Comment

• Ossu! Tuesday Takeaway time has come 'round again!

Canyon - Anakin1472
                          Nothing spectacular here, but nothing really terrible either. The look could stand a bit more polish, and the grapple section could be made a bit more clear, but that's about it, really. i do find it a touch odd that the name of the level is canyon, but there's nothing in the actual level that gives the impression of a canyon. Maybe Anakin1472 just likes that word?

Rainbow Factory - dbowens123
                          So, i missed the whole My Little Pony thing. It blew up well after i got to Japan, so... Anyway, apparently Rainbow Factory is a grimdark fanfic based on a fan-made song that was done for a contest? i think? i looked it up, but it didn't seem like life-critical information, so most of it is out of the memory bank already. From what i gather, the factory grinds up failed pegasi to make rainbows? i don't know. Anyway, that all makes this like a fourth-degree removed fanwork? Which is pretty meta. The gallery is garbage, though. i mean, beyond the fact they didn't tell us it would be a gallery. There was just zero effort put into the presentation. i guess one of the costumes was kind of ok?

The Psychadeleum - CaptainCrunk-116
                          i really enjoyed the look of this one, it's not purely random, there's some method to the madness of the presentation. i really like when that works out, it reminds me a bit of Creature Feature, i think it was. We looked at it last season if i'm remembering right. The gameplay is where things fall down, for me at least. i never felt like i could keep a smooth pace going through the level, even this time when i basically had everything mapped out in my head. That start-stop is a little annoying even in a SackThing level, it really stands out in an Oddsock one. Still, i think i could recommend this one for a few plays. It's still pretty new, too, only published last week with 11 plays, and three are mine.

Cave Platformer - jekmasikje
                          Looking at this one with a perfectly critical eye, it could stand a lot of polish. The environment needs some more decorating, and the power-up removers really need to be made invisible. In fact, the level could probably be changed a little to allow the power-ups to be completely removed. There's also well too much flat running going on. Still, i'm a sucker for the fake-out ending, which shows up surprisingly infrequently in levels. jekmasikje manages to pull it off twice here, and i really enjoyed it.

cardboard land - URABadDog
                          Ummm....yeah...this was...it was a thing. The boss actually bashed itself apart this time, so...that's something i haven't seen before. i do feel bad about running over those cardboard chappos in the video.

So, that's the that. Not the best set of levels we've seen, but not the worst for the most part. Hope there was something in there that you could have fun with, at least. Thanks as always for the support, and have a great day!

i'm really loving the update to Unknown Armies, but i wish they'd given it another quick pass by an editor. There are tons of subject/verb agreement mistakes. Seeing as that's probably the number 2 or 3 most frequent mistake my students make, it stands out like a giant neon sign whenever i see it. i think what happened was they did a search-replace on pronouns, and then forgot to change the verbs. It's driving me up the wall, though. *sigh* This is the curse of being an English teacher, i suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by waffleking23 View Post

i'm really loving the update to Unknown Armies, but i wish they'd given it another quick pass by an editor. There are tons of subject/verb agreement mistakes. Seeing as that's probably the number 2 or 3 most frequent mistake my students make, it stands out like a giant neon sign whenever i see it. i think what happened was they did a search-replace on pronouns, and then forgot to change the verbs. It's driving me up the wall, though. *sigh* This is the curse of being an English teacher, i suppose.

I don't think I've ever mentioned it before, but it still really gripes me when you don't capitalise your I(s).

Originally posted by Sir monacle

I'm really loving this Tuesday takeaway, but I wish they'd given it another quick pass by an editor. There are tons of grammar mistakes. Seeing as that's probably the number 1 or 2 most frequent mistake Waffleking makes, it stands out like a giant neon sign whenever i see it. I think what happened was they skipped a couple of English classes earlier in their childhood, and then forgot grammar existed. It's driving me up the wall, though. *sigh* This is the curse of being a pachyderm, I suppose.

Comment

• Ah ah ah, it's not a grammar mistake when it's done as a deliberate conceit. Well, it's still a grammar mistake, but it has a purpose and meaning it's supposed to convey. Subject/verb agreement, at least as seen in the book, are most likely just mistakes (particularly seeing as it's not an error that Mr. Stolze, the main writer, makes in his other writings).

But yes, understood, stones, glasshouses, that kind of thing.

Comment

• Ossu! Very early morning here, so let's go!

Made By My 20yr Old Son - fourad
                                ESCAPE - LemonCat324
                                Tomb raider and the Jade Temple - toe-fu-fighter
                                Adventures in Paperland 2 - Indomitus1973
                                Year 10: LBP Anniversary

It's a pretty cool set of levels this go about, which is particularly nice considering this is the 10th Anniversary weekend for LittleBigPlanet. Hopefully there's at least one in there that catches your eye and you can have fun with. Thanks as always for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

This week's title card is another one i ended up quite happy with, though i don't really know why. i do think i could have angled the camera a little better to show the box-bug is supposed to be part of the Trick-or-Treating party. Still, i just kind of like how the scene came together in the end.

Actually got a win on yeasterday's stream of Death Road to Canada. We also recruited an anime sidekick who later exploded on everyone. Look, it doesn't make anymore sense to type than it does to read. i'm thinking i might drop the dime for RE6, since it's on sale. i know it's a terrible game, but it's terrible like Friday the 13th part VI, which could make for a fun stream. At least it would have better legs for a long-form stream; i've the feeling Death Road might get old pretty quickly.

Speaking of streams, the Saturday will be an LBP stream for the anniversary. Might go a little longer than usual too. Hopefully you'll be able to drop on in.

Quick logic question. If you wanted a following object, for example a cardboard cut-out of a SackThing to rotate as the SackThing rotates (for example if SackThing runs up an attract-o-gel wall, the cut-out's head would point in the right direction), how would you go about logic-ing that up?

Comment

Working...
                                X