Littlebigplanets 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlebigplanets 10th Anniversary

Lbp turns 10 in 6 months :D,have y'all made any levels for it's anniversary?,I started one a while back may try to finish it soon.:D

I’m thinking of doing a mash up level, using all the parts of things I started and never finished. It would be set in a carnival and include a crossbow power up that also works underwater - so some water themed stuff too.
    Totally epic :p

Comment

That's an awesome idea! I thought a about re buying LBP digitally :D,My PS3 no longer reads disks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookachoo View Post
        I’m thinking of doing a mash up level, using all the parts of things I started and never finished. It would be set in a carnival and include a crossbow power up that also works underwater - so some water themed stuff too.
        Totally epic :p
        i had no idea how much i wanted this until right now. Doo Eeet pooks!
        Dreams community creations look-ats at FeverdreamS
        LBP community creations look-ats at LittleBite-sizedPlanet
        Come join us for streams on Twitch too!

Comment

I still remember the very first LBP1 video. Started with putting stickers on fabric and the fabric reacting (didn't make it into the game), then wearing rocket packs while putting shells onto a lever, some playing cards, a boot, and finally ending with a photo on a skateboard.

I'm definitely going to make something to celebrate the 10 year anniversary (and perhaps my farewell to LBP and hello to Dreams). No idea what I'll make but I've got plenty of time to make something cool.

Comment

I would like to see someone release ALL the LBP1 music by Mat Clark and Kenneth Young for the anniversary so I have all those great tunes.

Comment

That would be cool,I'm finishing up on my Anniversary level,I may also make the intro level not sure yet tho. I think I'll publish my project in November maybe sooner.

Comment

Working...
              X