No announcement yet.

General Gaming Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some decent free games in June's PS + offering...

Comment

• Well I already own the Handsome collection and highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played the Borderland series. I'm looking forward to playing the classic Sonic on my PS4 though and introducing this character to my kiddos.

Comment

• Been a while since I’ve played Borderlands. I remember not liking it at first, especially since it was kind of disjointed with my friends who would play much farther than me and I couldn’t really follow the story well. Even so I decided I’d try it out again now and see if my opinions changed at all.

Started up the second game and appreciate the change in setting at least, but a lot of it feels similar so far. Granted I’m only about an hour or two in and am blind beyond this point. Wondering how the pre-sequel will be, may be the deciding factor in whether I purchase 3.

That said, my wallet is hurting pretty bad. Just bought the new DLC for Kingdom Come, even if I am pretty nervous about starting over. Very good game, underrated, but unfortunately I ran into a pretty bad bug when it first came out where I could never save my game after having already put in a dozen hours.

Pre-ordered Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and the English release of Judge Eyes(I think localized as Judgement) comes out the week after? Also preordered Astral Chain which isn’t far off. Then both Link’s Awakening remake and the definitive version of Dragon Quest 11 in September. There’s so much to look forward to and my backlog is already overfull. I’d like to wait on some but then you never know which physical releases might become rare. Have only recently got the box set of Paranoia Agent for a decent price; not a game but same idea.

Just now played Pubg mobile with my friend from China. Not really my type of thing, used to be more interested in something like Arma but even then I haven’t really touched any online multiplayer since Halo 4. But she persists and we don’t have much else she can play. Kind of fun to just go around hiding and sometimes trying to shoot people and accidentally wasting ammo because I’m terrible at these controls. Nice to have her saying I’m so cool because it’s the first time she won...its my second game and I won both times lol

Comment

• Playstation plus games for July...

Comment

• and after a lot of moaning, it seems SONY has swapped football for a cyberpunk title...

https://www.gamespot.com/videos/free.../2300-6450261/

Comment

• As easy as it is to rip on David Cage’s games, I feel like those two are probably the best. Heavy Rain is the most grounded and at least Detroit has the best acting of them. I really didn’t enjoy Beyond 2 Souls or anything that came before these.

Comment

• Anyone else excited by the prospect of the next GTA returning to Vice City again? By far my fave GTA title...

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/gta-6-...ject-americas/

Comment

• Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
                  Anyone else excited by the prospect of the next GTA returning to Vice City again? By far my fave GTA title...

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/gta-6-...ject-americas/
                  i loved Vice City. however, i doubt i will get into a new GTA since they seem to be going the way of the RPG and not the open world exploring type game. if it in any way follows the path of red dead redemption, it will be a definite no buy for me. just let me play the game, i don't want to ahve to worry about my character eating right or wearing the right clothing etc... its not a life sim, its a dang game, and should play like one!
                  i lost interest in GTA after the one came out where you had to exercise, san andreas i think.... what kinda crap is that??!?

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

• there's a create game available for free download on the PS store at the moment called Growtopia, has an 8bit MMO type vibe....not my creative cup of tea but some folks might like this kind of game...

Comment

• Looks like this game is finally releasing August 6th:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yG1Hah...5RevnsGQvPkdaM

For those who are unaware, it was an Xbox title exclusive to Japan despite being voiced entirely in English. Due to that and Xbox being region locked, it seemed pretty expensive to import and play. Now thankfully it will be available to far more people. I enjoy From’s later works but this is the kind of cheesy over-the-top action and corny dialogue I really adore.

Comment

Working...
                      X