No announcement yet.

General Gaming Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really anything to my liking in January then. Guess I'll give Portal Knights a try, looks neatish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
      Not really anything to my liking in January then. Guess I'll give Portal Knights a try, looks neatish.
      I agree with ye. The vita games look interesting!
      Whoa

Comment

• Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
        Januarys PS+ game line up

PS3
        • Zone of the Enders HD Collection
        • Amplitude

You can get Amplitude on PS4 also. After you 'buy' the ps3 one it becomes free. Played some of the ps2 Amplitude original (and Frequency) and I liked it as far as rhythm games go. So going to try this one out. Hope it has some good electronic music!

Steep might also be fun to dive in to

Comment

• This month's free PS+ games....the cloud storage is also increasing from 10Gb to 100GB

PS4
          • For Honor
          • Hitman Season 1
          • Gunhouse (Cross-Buy)
          • Rogue Aces (Cross-Buy)

PS3
          • Divekick (Cross-Buy)
          • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

PS Vita
          • Gunhouse (Cross-Buy)
          • Rogue Aces (Cross-Buy)
          • Divekick (Cross-Buy)

Comment

• The Division 2 open beta is available this weekend if anyone fancies giving it a whirl

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisof...on-2-open-beta

Comment

• PS+ games for March...am I the only one who looked at the witness and thought ...hmmm someone could make that in dreams?

Comment

• The witness definitely could be made in Dreams!

Comment

• Aprils free Playstation plus games...personally I'm not that hyped for these and still a little pissed they dropped PS3 / vita games from the monthly service

Comment

• Saw this on the PS store and might give it a go....sometimes it's nice to play a relaxing type game

Comment

• Undecided now whether I want to keep my PS4 hooked up to play Dreams, or take a break and play this instead. Did already get the Platinum but this presumably has some new content, and with Sony being how they are, I’m not sure I want to risk not getting the full product on their system.

Comment

• The PlayStation plus games for May are announced

Comment

• Overcooked is great if anybody hasn't played that. One of the best couch co-op games on PS4.
                          - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

• Somehow I forgot about Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain being released last month, and only just bought it yesterday. I’m not sure I like it as much as the main series so far, but I do find it more fun and interesting than Insect Armageddon. Lots of customization, varied levels, sticks closer to simple gameplay, get ranked on missions now. Only thing is I think the writing tries to be too serious and hammy at the same time and it just doesn’t work.

Comment

• this title was a bit of a sleeper but it's just been released...

very tempted if I can break my dreams addiction. Looks like a well crafted game with interesting story and characters you can actually emotionally connect with

Comment

• That game looks pretty interesting, but upon looking up more info on it, I’m really undecided on the sort of puzzle element that seems apparent. I like stealth games, however I have bad experiences with some that ask you to really specific stuff. I think one I really wanted to like but found very frustrating was Velvet Assassin. Maybe I’ll look up more detailed videos on this.

”Finished” EDF Iron Rain - beat every mission on easy, which is about as far as I got in 2017, 2025, 4.1, and just about in 5. Can’t recall if I actually finished Insect Armageddon, but I do remember it was by far the shortest. Nice to know this one was a fairly decent length, still a bit short and not as large in scope but then it also doesn’t overstay its welcome. It also has way more customization which should be more an incentive to play on higher difficulties, but I am still a bit burnt out on it.

Decided to go back to Pokémon Moon after a bit...looking up where to find Meowth(my favorite), I’m really shocked it came out in 2016 and didn’t even know about the newer versions. I could have sworn I got it new and it didn’t feel that long ago, but I either got confused and got the old one when the new ones were released, or I’m just getting really old. I have been putting it off thinking they’ll just release new ones and it’s not worth the time sink, so that might be why I forgot.

Comment

Working...
                                X