General Gaming Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post

are you using your PS4 to visit the store?...I use a laptop to visit the store and select the free PS+ games there, put them in my basket and checkout there which sticks them in my library for download later
    Yes I am. I used to have a Library option but it’s no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by katanagirl1 View Post

the US store must have a different format to the UK/EU store. I checked yesterday on my PS4 and the library option is still there, when I click on it I can scroll down to the purchased section and all my games are there available for download including the free PS+ games

Comment

Originally posted by katanagirl1 View Post

I'm in the US and I have no idea why your Library has gone missing. I still have mine at the far right end of my PS4's main menu. Perhaps you're looking inside the store itself instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Dougal View Post

I'm in the US and I have no idea why your Library has gone missing. I still have mine at the far right end of my PS4's main menu. Perhaps you're looking inside the store itself instead?
          The Library is not missing, but the option for free PS+ games to add to Library rather than Download is missing.

Comment

How many folks around here have started playing Red Dead Redemption 2?
            I picked it up Friday and have been enjoying it so far. Fantastic scenery and graphics with a lot of content to play through. The honour system means I might play through a second time being as villainous as possible which will increase the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
              How many folks around here have started playing Red Dead Redemption 2?
              I picked it up Friday and have been enjoying it so far. Fantastic scenery and graphics with a lot of content to play through. The honour system means I might play through a second time being as villainous as possible which will increase the challenge.
              Me, me, me! I did end up picking it up last friday. Also really enjoying it! Sadly did most of my playing in the weekend..busy week..but can finally play some more tomorrow.

Comment

So, I should finally be returning to the world of Playstation tomorrow and was looking for some recommendations from you guys

I bought the PS4 Slim bundle which includes Spider-Man, and I also stopped by Target today to pick up Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far to replay KH 1 and 2 and brush up on the story with the other 6 games and the movie included in that bundle.

On my wish list I also have LBP3 (Obviously), Ratchet & Clank, God of War, Infamous: Second Son, Horizon Zero Dawn, and the Jack and Daxter Bundle (1, 2, 3, and X).

I play mainly on my Xbox One X, so games like Red Dead 2, Fallout 76, and other games that are out on both consoles I usually buy for the Xbox but I know Playstation has its share of good indie/exclusives!

Any recommendations would be much appreciated and I'll definitely look into after I finish this enormous chore list of games I've missed out on!

Comment

Horizon Zero Dawn definitely. Loved that game. So beautiful and was fun to play too. Uncharted 4. RiME,

Comment

Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
                    Horizon Zero Dawn definitely. Loved that game. So beautiful and was fun to play too. Uncharted 4. RiME,
                    Hmmm, haven’t heard of RiME so I’ll definitely take a look at that.

Horizon has looked super cool to me since they announced that game haha I also was looking into Detroit Become Human or Being Human or whatever it was lol! Has anyone here played it and how did you like it?

Comment

• Horizon is pretty good. I'd recommend it.

Detroit is like playing a movie, but I haven't played very much of it.

Comment

• Probably worth getting your PS+ membership sorted Flare as these have been some great games you can add to your library for free , still have time to pick up God of War III if your quick as the new December line -up starts Tuesday.
                        SOMA is worth a download then...

Last edited by EnochRoot; 30th December 2018, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the vid link mr. e. Root
                          Whoa

Comment

• Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
                            Probably worth getting your PS+ membership sored Flare as these have been some great games you can add to your library for free , still have time to pick up God of War III if your quick as the new December line -up starts Tuesday.
                            SOMA is worth a download then...

Yeah of course! I bought PS+ for $40 for a year on Black Friday so I already have it set up through the phone app.

those first few games definitely look interesting

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_858.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	6632Click image for larger version

Name:	DuvNT-hWsAA4iLx.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	6634 ​​​​​​​did everyone catch this little teaser in the PS holiday theme...

​​​​​​​
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Januarys PS+ game line up

PS4
                                • Steep
                                • Portal Knights
                                • Fallen Legion: Flames of the Rebellion (also on PS Vita)

PS3
                                • Zone of the Enders HD Collection
                                • Amplitude

PS Vita
                                • Fallen Legion: Flames of the Rebellion (also on PS4)
                                • Super Mutant Alien Assault

Comment

Working...
                                X