Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I assigned RPG values to real life once.

It all went downhill when I started grinding, though...

Comment

• Anyone watching the media molecule stream that is on right now?

https://www.twitch.tv/media_molecule

(did not know where to put this so just put it here )

Comment

• Originally posted by MixiM View Post
        Anyone watching the media molecule stream that is on right now?

https://www.twitch.tv/media_molecule

(did not know where to put this so just put it here )
        thanks, that was an excellent stream

Comment

• All joking aside I do hope there is some wacky dark humour and eccentric character content in Red Dead redemption 2 ...I need a new videogame spirit guide to replace Trevor from GTA who currently resides in my cranium...

Comment

• Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post

thanks, that was an excellent stream
            I got in a bit late thanks to Twitch's reminder which used the wrong time. But what I saw was pretty cool

Comment

All joking aside I do hope there is some wacky dark humour and eccentric character content in Red Dead redemption 2 ...I need a new videogame spirit guide to replace Trevor from GTA who currently resides in my cranium...
              Are you going to get it at launch? I'm still thinking about it. On the one hand I really like to experience it when it's new and there is a lot to discover. On the other, I have to many games to finish already and other stuff to do anyway..So it might as well wait 6 months or something

Comment

• Originally posted by MixiM View Post

Are you going to get it at launch? I'm still thinking about it. On the one hand I really like to experience it when it's new and there is a lot to discover. On the other, I have to many games to finish already and other stuff to do anyway..So it might as well wait 6 months or something
                my gaming habits have changed over the years....way back in the early days I used to be a completist finishing all the games I purchased but over the last year or two, I have acquired a bad habit of not finishing games due to the attraction of the latest hot new title being released.
                I have a couple of great games just staring at me from the coffee table including God of War. I managed to jump off the COD train a while back and longer pick up the latest instalment just for the sake of it. The game I have probably spent the most time with this year and enjoyed is Farcry 5...I played the last Red dead and really enjoyed it so will probably get caught up in the hype and buzz picking up this on launch....all this in the full knowledge that the beta is just around the corner which will undoubtedly render all other game interests redundant for at least the next 10 years

Comment

• came across this giant Pumpzilla I made for a LBN contest out of the pumpkin object on LBP a while back...loved those glitch tools the community came up with to twist objects and merge solid objects. I wonder what those clever folks wil come up with in dreams
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	pza1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	5644
                  Last edited by EnochRoot; 28 October 2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

came across this giant Pumpzilla I made for a LBN contest out of the pumpkin object on LBP a while back...loved those glitch tools the community came up with to twist objects and merge solid objects. I wonder what those clever folks wil come up with in dreams
                    Click image for larger version Name:	pza1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	5644
                    Yeesh, you wouldn't want to run into that guy whilst scouting for a pumpkin.

I don't think he'd be impressed. Still, you could make enough pumpkin pie out of him to feed an entire village!

Comment

• What even is that? DON'T... answer.
                      Looks kind of cool though. Sir Daniel Fortesque's new enemy in pumpkin valley comes to my mind.

Comment

• So, what's on Youtube today?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blank youtube.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	5780

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

Comment

• start of another 3d print design project...answers on a postcard to what's the crazy fool Enoch trying to make now?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	imageedit_2_6819992866.png
Views:	16
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	5808

Comment

• Of course there is nothing on your YouTube page. You didn't subscribe to my channel, did you???
                            Jokes aside, interesting bug.

Also, have fun and go wild, Enochroot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdkd99 View Post
                              Of course there is nothing on your YouTube page. You didn't subscribe to my channel, did you???
                              Jokes aside, interesting bug.

Also, have fun and go wild, Enochroot.
                              Bug?

Hate to ruin the fun, but naww. I just used my super duper E-l33t hacker skills and ripped out a bunch of stuff out of my Youtube homepage.

Unfortunately, you can still kinda see where the top banner advertisement should be...

Also I don't think I'm subscribed to you.

Comment

• Found this really weird Australian PIF today:

Hector - As Himself

It got me wondering...

How would technology run underwater? Wouldn't it be expensive to constantly produce water-proof electronics to deep-sea creatures? In what world do fish get privacy?

Well, I suppose they do have to watch out for phishing.

Get it? Phishing?

...What? I thought that was a good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X