Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should have an own forum's hymn! What about this one...

Last edited by CuriousSack; 27 February 2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

or maybe this as a theme?...with some early warnings about the danger of that new-fangled interweb dating and AI achieving self-aware consciousness..take that Black Mirror!

Comment

Hey CuriousSack! You're here.

Dating bots? I must've been asleep for uh... years. What happened in this thread while I was gone?! :D

Comment

Soooo my daughter made the mistake of telling me about her YouTube Gaming channel.....

I feel a whole series coming soon

Comment

that was funny!
            so she is taking after dad then

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

Ok, wait. I'm a bit confused. For some reason I always pictured Enoch as this guy:

But now, seeing on how that young lady looks in the video. I'm guessing Enoch is more like this:

LOL, That was funny though with the "Hello darkness my old friend" bit. Two questions, What game was she playing and why was she standing?

Comment

Hey . . .

I have made the ultimate forum weapon:

────────────────────────────────────
                ────░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░──────
                ────░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████──
                ──░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▌▐██──
                ──░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████─ Baa
                ──░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████──
                ──░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░──────
                ──░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░──────
                ────░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░────────
                ──────▐▌▐▌────────────▐▌▐▌──────────
                ──────▐▌────────────────▐▌──────────
                ────────────────────────────────────

Prepare, for I shall use it whenever it feels appropriate to partake in previously stated actions. Mwahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by b-coli View Post
                  that was funny!
                  so she is taking after dad then
                  Yes, in that she loves gaming.....No, in that she is really good at it. Mainly plays shooters and has ridiculously high Kill / death ratio...underneath that sweet smile lies the dark heart of a cold blooded assassin & TV remote control hog.

Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
                  LOL, That was funny though with the "Hello darkness my old friend" bit. Two questions, What game was she playing and why was she standing?
                  She was playing Monster Hunter and was seated, just good posture I guess. She uploaded the video to her channel, so when she mistakenly gave me the channel name I ripped it and edited my own special version LOL. I'm going to rip a few more and do some more special edits..maybe a highlight reel of all her COD deaths

Comment

Did anyone catch the news that Atari has launched its own cryptocurrency?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ryptocurrency/

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
                      Did anyone catch the news that Atari has launched its own cryptocurrency?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ryptocurrency/
                      My lack of imagination must be why I don’t understand this virtual money craze

Comment

Originally posted by katanagirl1 View Post

My lack of imagination must be why I don’t understand this virtual money craze
                        There is a rule that if someone tells you they have bitcoin and then can't explain what it is, then you get their bitcoin...

Comment

BitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!

I don't understand it as well. It might be useful, if they sell it, but other than that it's not real money. And the prices of graphics cards are high because all the graphics cards are not available. People buy many graphics cards for their bitcoin mining. *Sigh

Comment

I was considering creating an on-forum currency....DreamCoin.
                            Not any real financial value but as a fun addition to the forum experience. You mine DreamCoin by posting and replying then members could use their Dreamcoin to pay others to play or review their created Dreams, add them to Curated collections, or pay them for assistance or created content. It could be a fun game concept but would probably need some sort of software to track the movement.

Comment

Part of me wishes this was the trailer for the final cut of the movie...

Comment

Dreamcoin? Okay what the heck. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X