Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance fraud is illegal and I was talking about legal things. If you get money through legal business, without scamming people or something like this, it is justified. Of course it's lots of money, but that applies to lots of things in the entertainment/competitive business. Well, that's just how things are.

In the end we can say it's personal preference.

Comment

• not sure of the science behind it but I have a theory that time moves twice as quickly on a day off than it does when I'm at work...

Comment

• Perception of time can change.

Comment

• Say, if I wind a clock backwards, would that be an effective form of time travel?

Comment

• do brain farts smell?

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir monacle View Post
              Say, if I wind a clock backwards, would that be an effective form of time travel?
              Technically speaking all vehicles are time machines, when I'm riding the bus to work I am actually moving through distance and time..

Originally posted by b-coli View Post
              do brain farts smell?
              Pretty sure they do, that's why some people who have stinking ideas like building walls try to bring them to reality....some people really like the smell of their own farts and brain farts

Comment

• Is the cold water at the end of a teeth cleaning the worse part?
                Whoa

Comment

• Originally posted by Limi View Post
                  Is the cold water at the end of a teeth cleaning the worse part?
                  Or maybe that moment when you are rushing off to work in the morning and get your routines wrong resulting in drinking orange juice immediately after brushing your teeth...

Comment

Is the cold water at the end of a teeth cleaning the worse part?
                    Nah it's definitely the sharp drill that's digging at your gums.
                    I mean obviously they're bleeding Mr Dentist, you've been jabbing them with a screwdriver for half an hour..
                    - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

• My profile pic was taken at 10,000 feet above sea level and just above the clouds. That was a great day to see the sunrise!

I need more days like that in my life. Well time to get back to this desk job :P
                      Whoa

Comment

My profile pic was taken at 10,000 feet above sea level and just above the clouds. That was a great day to see the sunrise!

I need more days like that in my life. Well time to get back to this desk job :P
                        was this up a mountain?
                        we really should create a thread you photos threads for folks to post pics they take of their holidays, interests, locality, and obviously pets...

Comment

• You put your left foot in,
                          You put your right foot out,

In out
                          In out
                          In out

You do the referendum,
                          and you shake it all about.

That's why it's all in doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir monacle View Post

You put your left foot in,
                            You put your right foot out,

In out
                            In out
                            In out

You do the referendum,
                            and you shake it all about.

That's why it's all in doubt.
                            whatever happens I will be forever grateful to Brexit for providing the perfect description for those despicable smug racist permanently outraged deluded middle-class middle aged f*ckwits who are forever shouting about former colonial glory and the evils of Europe....the Gammons

Comment

• Comment

• 'You give a poor man a fish... and you feed him... for a day. You... You teach... teach him how to... how to catch... ehm... I... I don't know...'
                                Some guy on TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X