Random doodles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Alright, last two until I draw more I suppose.

Comment

I really like the illustration of the set i post #5 for the noire mood and styling

Comment

Great work!

Comment

Thanks! I tried keeping in the sort of style I associated with Twin Peaks, I suppose especially with the ‘Blue rose’ - basically almost a sketch of when they first find Laura Palmer.

Have been trying to kind of find my own style, but since I do so much fan art, I try to see why those styles work, and then sometimes experiment with radically different stuff, like Susano being a bit more realistic.

i wanted to draw more last night, since I’ve had a few ideas for a game in mind, but my computer was giving me issues. Think it’s time to get a new one, but also need new glasses and have no health insurance. Bleh. Maybe it will work for me today once I get home from my job.

Comment

So I’ve got a couple of really lazy doodles done now at almost 2am. Good thing I have tomorrow off. Haven’t been able to do much with Dreams yet, considering for some reason my PS4 had to be initialized and lost all my data that I didn’t bother to back up. Bleh. So I’ve been playing my Switch instead whenever I’ve got free time.

Even so, I’ve had these ideas mulling over in my head for a bit. One I’ve had for a lot longer than the other, which is a bit more recent.

Shadows of the Damned was one of my lesser favorite Grasshopper games, but its early development intrigued me, and the connection in the latest No More Heroes game sparked some ideas. Learning that the original concept was based off of Franz Kafka’s ‘The Castle’, I may want to read it before going too far, as well as decide whether to do some research on names, architecture, etc. about where and when he was born and raised. Though a lot of this rides on if I can get any better at sculpting than I have been.

The other is a lot more vague and unclear. Honestly I think I’ll probably shelve it for now, really only want one thing at a time, but it’s nice to get some ideas out at least.

Comment

The new Sonic movie is something else...I became a fan with Adventure 2 on the Gamecube and I enjoyed the series for a bit, but man Sega just keeps trying to shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment

Think I may really be onto something with this. I’ve been doing nothing else but work and movies lately, unfortunately not a lot of time to spend on Dreams or actually doing serious art lol

Comment

Been a bit since I’ve done anything serious, so I decided to try something just a little different. Figured trying to use more contemporary art might help me practice stuff like anatomy, but wanted to also use something more modern, and figured these two things fit together ok.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzt3xepO7Tk

I stopped watching this part right in the middle, want to go back to this show but apparently the last episode still hasn’t aired. Kind of difficult when you binge the entire 4 previous seasons in just a few weeks.

Comment

My doodle for today. A bad pun I took a long time on, probably already made by others.

https://youtu.be/-Q594rZtO7E

Comment

Great works. :D

Comment

Thank you!

Forgot to update earlier but unfortunately my computer has kicked the bucket, so for now it’s back to practicing on pen and paper. Maybe that’s a good thing until I can afford something decent. Metal Wolf Chaos comes early next month and then Astral Chain and then a ton of other stuff but I’ll just have to be more frugal.

Think I’ll post a couple doodles I’ve done since then. One is a sort of “Kirby” idea I did while drunk lol. The other is some Good Life fanart.

Comment

Nice works. :D
                            Ouch, I can relate to that, back in 2011 my external hard drive died, and it took about a decade worth of projects with it. The sad thing is that when signs were showing that something bad was going to happen, I thought it was my computer, so I transferred most of my work files off of the PC and onto the hard drive, and much of the stuff I backed up online went to the now deceased MegaUpload. X_X;

Comment

Working...
                            X