trying to make the character run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to make the character run

I am not sure if that is the right area to post this up (well I can always move the post myself too) I been making a ninja character animation drawing graph it looks good and all but I am currently stuck on the running part

Originally posted by SeVeN161 View Post
    I am not sure if that is the right area to post this up (well I can always move the post myself too) I been making a ninja character animation drawing graph it looks good and all but I am currently stuck on the running part
    Have you thought about doing Key frame?

Draw the beginning of the cycle, the middle and then the end. After that, simply animate the frames in-between.

I've been meaning to work on my animation for awhile now, but I'm really, really lazy.

I mean busy.

Wait, nevermind. Lazy was in fact the correct term.

Comment

I am using unity for keyframe cutting, this is not the problem i got, I am trying to think on a way to draw the ninja running....ninja like! to look cool and speedy XD

Comment

You could try doing a reference search of people running or sprinting either by pic or video, If I struggle with trying to get a specific animation down that’s what I do.

There’s also a lot of freestyle YouTube videos with people doing all kinds of crazy stuff so it may inspire you to come up with even more maneuvers, or you can look up a run/sprint gif which would give you enough info to do an animation cycle

And also if you have a iphone, Android or a tablet like an iPad or galaxy you can look up apps for 3/d poses that you can pose yourself and if nothing else you could use that as a starting point to get the right pose down for key frames.

i use ArtPose and Make a pose, I believe both are free to use but you also have the option to purchase.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fostworks View Post
            And also if you have a iphone, Android or a tablet like an iPad or galaxy you can look up apps for 3/d poses that you can pose yourself and if nothing else you could use that as a starting point to get the right pose down for key frames.
            I use pixel 2D art though, I didn't learn 3D sculpturing D=

Comment

Working...
            X