Your Streams/Videos re-Tweeted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Streams/Videos re-Tweeted

Just a little note for any members who tweet about upcoming streams or new videos
    I manage the DreamsVerse twitter and will happily retweet your content, provided that I know about it. So when tweeting, be sure to tag DreamsVerse_com (you can do this in a reply to the original post)

Since timing is important for promoting a live stream, making a post here at least one day in advance will help me be able to tweet on time, and help other members plan ahead to watch your stream.

I usually check the DreamsVerse twitter 1-2 during the day, and I’m on US Pacific time so that can make it hard to retweet for people on the other side of the pond.
    I generally check in around 6pm GMT (that’s my morning) and/or around midnight GMT (my afternoon)
    If plans have been posted here in advance, I can try to check our twitter at more specific times. But I won’t be doing any tweeting in the GMT morning/afternoon because that’s when I’m sleeping, or I’m playing Dreams when I should be sleeping - either way I’m busy :p

Pookachoo I stream 2-3 times a week.

LBP fortnightly on Saturdays
    Dreams every Sunday
    Other games on Thursday

I tend to tweet a general announcement earlier on the day and at least 20 mins before going live. Occasionally I'll do a reminder the day before or tweet a screenshot of my schedule for the week.

So you're more likely to come across my announcement tweets rather than my going live tweets as they're towards 9pm GMT/BST.
    https://twitter.com/LittleBigDes | #lbpcommunitymashup | twitch.tv/littlebigdes |

Comment

Working...
    X