Valley of the Fallen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley of the Fallen

I have finally finished up my first Dreams level. Dreams has been a steep learning curve for me much like LBP was 10 years ago. I'm sure I will look back at this level a year from now and realize how much I have learned since. While I have not messed around with the logic so much, this level was made with my attempt to just learn the basics of sculpting and building a setting, as the gameplay was not my focal point at all. It lacks any platforming other than jumping from some platforms to get from point A to point B. There were intentions on my part to add in more but the graphics thermo was almost maxxed out and so was the gameplay thermo, which is another point I need to work on utilizing those in future levels. The level lacks a lot of other things as well including dialogue and story, which as I learn how to implement all of these things, I could have an update in the future. Any and all criticism is welcome, though realize that I am well aware of lack of gameplay, story, etc. Thanks!

This level is basically a continuation of quite a bit of LBP related levels I have built. Here are some pictures.

Looks good Shookie

Comment

Well, I liked it. I think it's a great prelude of things to come. I think it's perfect that it doesn't have any dialog as it adds to the mystery. You're walking in this area and come upon a giant statue. What is this? What was its purpose? Who made it? And then you go a little further and see another one. I think it's great. Good work man.

Comment

Thanks! As I learn new things I might go in and do some updates to the level. Currently, I am getting ready to put in some moving platforms but nothing major.

Comment

Some slight changes to the level. Added in some moving platforms. Future update soon. Probably going to add some type of visual for the checkpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by shookie99 View Post
            Some slight changes to the level. Added in some moving platforms. Future update soon. Probably going to add some type of visual for the checkpoints.
            Just caught some of the updates watching LittleBigDes 's stream. Nice additions there, shookie!
            LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
            Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

Working...
            X