Sir Gingy of Drury Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Gingy of Drury Lane

Hi everyone I’m new here and basically hoping this site can help with something I have been struggling with.

I still have a lot to learn on dreams but I have published a level which I want to build upon into a full game. However I just can’t get any feedback or advice on how to improve the game and the level to take into what I plan to do next. I can’t even get players to play it until the end. One person has completed it in 24 hours.

I would appreciate if anyone could take a look, play it and leave me some feedback on the game itself. I’ve tried sharing it in multiple places but had no luck anywhere so far.

https://indreams.me/dream/mXALHSbMCTA/reviews

Thanks
    Devil

Moved to the Playable Experiences section. Adding a picture to your post can help generate interest

Comment

welcome to the forum!
      i just tweeted out this post asking for help. hope someone sees it and can give you feedback!
      hope you enjoy your time here!

on twitter @b_coli_ LBP related, or @TheMindOfColi everything else!

Comment

I've added it my play later list and will give it a go. May be awhile though. Be prepared though, I give honest feedback. So if you can't take criticism, let me know now. And this I think, is why a lot of people don't leave feedback on levels. So many creators get butthurt when you leave an honest review. I try not to be mean but just give honest feedback, what I liked and didn't like, what worked and what didn't work.

Comment

Working...
        X