No announcement yet.

[FeverdreamS] Community Creations Look-ats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ossu! Back at y'all with another sweet dream (and mostly on time to boot!)!

This go about we're looking at The Cone Wars by ED-209b. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a pretty fun 3rd person shooter that builds a nice environment and characters, but has some issues with the gameplay. Still, i had a good time with it in the end. Give it a play or two and see what you think, yeah?

Thanks, as always, for all the feedback and support, and have a great day.

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    We're killin' strangers/so we don't/kill the ones that we love.
    LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

Ossu! Got another sweet dream coming up for y'all!

This go about we're having a look at The path taken by kb143. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a decent enough little mind-bending puzzler where you've got to direct Connie through a series of box corridors without crossing a previous path. i struggled a bit with it, but it's a puzzle type i don't really do well with. Still, give it a look and see if you've got the chops for it.

Thanks, as always, for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Did make it to the event and had a very...split time of it. Like, on one hand i felt cozy and not out of place, and things were generally cool. On the other, i felt really, really lonely? A lot of nice ladies skritched behind my cat ears (which is not a euphemism, i was wearing cat ears with a cute ribbon on them), which felt really nice, but also reinforced the loneliness? This shouldn't be taken as my looking to be with or even wanting to be with someone. Just the lack of warm human contact is wearing sometimes. The feelings are very complex here.
      LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
      Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

I played that Dream just the other day. I struggled with it too and didn't...it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
          I played that Dream just the other day. I struggled with it too and didn't...it just wasn't my cup of tea.
          Yeah...it's interesting, but at the end of the day not quite what i look for. Still, i appreciate the work that's gone into it.

Ossu! Late post is a little late! Sorry about that, things have been things this week. But, here we are at least.

This go about we're looking at Legend of the Bros | Ancient Temple by ZakiTayTay. This one is...it's really slight. i mean, what we get is nice enough, but we get so very little of it. Still, i appreciate what Zaki's done here. Was a bit weird trying to find it, though. Like, it showed up on indreams.me, but wasn't showing up in the in game search either for creation name or creator's name. Ended up having to follow the creation on-site after which i could get to it in-game. Give it a look, it'll only take a minute or so, and see what you think, yeah?

So much going on. Maybe we'll get to talk about it in next week's post, maybe not, it's a little tough to do longer posts these days.

Comment

Ossu! A bit late, but we've got another sweet dream coming up for y'all!

This go about we're having a look at Smarty the Squirrel: The Short Pilot by MiltFire108. The too-long/didn't-watch is well...it has a squirrel, so i was basically contractually obligated to look at it. It's a decent-enough little fetch-stuff style platformer that doesn't quite live up to the promise of its title page. Still, i had a pretty fun go of it, and there should be more forthcoming in the future. Give it a little love and see what you think.

Work has been busy of late. The boss of the boss of the boss (it's a real Russian-Doll-Syndrome thing going on here) has set some fairly unreasonable goals for how much of this building needs to be gone by when. So...basically...yeah, i haven't had much energy to spare recently. Nice* Dude is gone, it looked like to greener pastures, but apparently he's fudged that one up (or so i heard from Surf Daddy, who lives in the same share-house). i feel bad that's the way it's gone, i don't hold any animosity towards him...but at the same time, i'm kinda lowkey glad he's gone and won't be coming back.

i am growing to hate fiber glass. It always itches like a beast, and last night i just spontaneously had a bloody nose, which hasn't happened in years. i can't imagine this stuff is healthy to be around, really.

Comment

Ossu! Comin' up at y'all with another sweet dream!

This go about we're having a look at とんではねて山ガール Mountain girl by histoire-ange, who you might remember as the creative force behind 返り血に染まる白鎖鋸 White chainsaw that we looked at back in July. This one is a really nice, very relaxing stroll through a pretty well-realized environment with rabbits galore. Ange seems to really knock things out of the park when she's going for selling a mood. It's already had a lot of plays, so i guess folks are recognizing her as someone to keep an eye on. If you've not had a look at this one yourself, give it a good run or two, eh?

Thanks, as always, for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Got myself a carry-bag for my crowbar so i can finally take it into work. It's pretty slick; i'm really kind of excited. i love using the crowbar.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	scabbard.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.8 KB ID:	9650
              Last edited by risu5_waffles; 4th November 2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Ossu! Got a bit of a late early-morning sweet dream for y'all!

This go about we're having a look at SlidEout 3019 by gauffreman. The too-long/didn't-watch is...wow...it's a really good take on wipEout, like really good. Like if you'd told me this was a demo for an indie wipEout, i'd be like, yeah, i can buy it. The downside is that i'm terrible at these kinds of games (as much as i love them), so if you are prone to motion sickness, you may want to turn away from the screen during the gameplay section of the video. There's...a lot of spinning. Anyways, definitely give this one a couple of plays, it's good.

So...just found out via the Twitter that LBPCentral will be closing down. That's such a shame, i've got some good memories of the site, and found a lot of early support back in my LBP2 days there. So pour out a 40 for another lost site.

Comment

Working...
                X