No announcement yet.

[FeverdreamS] Community Creations Look-ats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bio! i'll try to give it a look-see next time we're streaming Dreams!

Ossu! Got another sweet dream coming up for y'all!

This go about we're having a look at Twin Stick Roller, an Ancient Times Adventure by MrCaseyJones. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a fun little bit of marble rolling kit with a really beautiful visual presentation going on. It's not over-long, and is definitely worth a couple of play throughs, so give it a shot, yeah?

Thanks, as always, for all the support and feedback, and have a great day!

Behind the Curtains Stuffs
    Feverishly trying to put together tomorrow's LBsP. Our backs are a bit against the wall this go about.
    LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

Ossu! Got another sweet dream coming up at y'all!

This go about we're having a look at SWAN SONG by famousprophet. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's decent enough, the story (once it starts to get going) clicks pretty well, but the initial area may be a bit too samey to hold the attention; which also can make it a little easy to get lost. Still, i ended up enjoying it well-enough. Give it a play or two and see what you think.

i wouldn't think it possible to sweat as much as i do at work. i actually sweat so much as to make a leather belt structurally nonviable. It's really kind of gross.

Turns out i can put together an LBsP in an evening if it's a relatively simple, short level, and i don't have anything to drink until i get it done. One of those things, at least, i have some control over.
      LBP Community Level look-ats (and other stuffs)! R15F Season 1!, R15F Season 2!, and LittleBite-sizedPlanet!
      Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese language all at once? Now You can!

Comment

Talk about sweating! I sweat. A. Lot. Well, it has been 100 degrees all week and I've been doing stuff outside but dang. I come inside and nearly freeze because I'm so wet. Take the shirt off and it's heavy with wetness like you just jumped in a lake or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerorogue View Post
          Talk about sweating! I sweat. A. Lot. Well, it has been 100 degrees all week and I've been doing stuff outside but dang. I come inside and nearly freeze because I'm so wet. Take the shirt off and it's heavy with wetness like you just jumped in a lake or something.
          i know, right? i'm starting to feel like wet is my base state of being, these days.

Ossu! We're coming up at you with another sweet dream!

This go about we're looking at Thanks, eye hate it. by chromicoxide, whose name i kept screwing up in the outro. Sorry chromic! The too-long/didn't-watch is...do you have a problem with eyes? 'Cause there are a whole lot of eyes here. The level is kind of keen, but i think it could stand a fair amount of polish to make it really shine. Still, give it a look and see what you think, eh?

Behind the Curtains Stuff
          i could've been more productive, but i did get done 2 episodes of FeverdreamS (one still needs PiPs), 1 episode of LBsP (completely done), 1 playlist cleanup for LBsP (still needs PiPs), and i'm working one one more LBsP right now. That along with...umm...eight or ten episodes of Isaac? Really, i'm going to need a vacation from my vacation.

Comment

This go about we're having a look at Donkey Kong: Redemption by Campbell464. The too-long/didn't-watch is...it's...umm...not particularly great. i mean, the concept is kind of neat, an arcade cabinet re-creation, but the actual creation, itself, is far too limited, and there's a line at the end that...i'm not super sure about, but if it's what i think it is, is kinda crap.

These last few days have been...well, they've been a whole thing, and i've very, very tired.

Comment

I 100% agree about that one.

Comment

This go about we're having a look at Ommy Kart by ManChickenTurtle. The too-long/didn't watch is i really, really liked this one. It's a solid-on kart racer that really feels like a kart racer. There are a few things that could have been a little better indicated to the player, and so far it's just one (fairly beefy) track, four racers, and three power-ups; but it is so well done. i'm hoping ManChickenTurtle can spare the time to expand on this, 'cause i'd love to play more.

Thanks, as always, for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

i am just completely shagged out. i know i should be recording an episode tonight, but i'm just going to unplug and chill with Cannon Busters. Finished the first episode, and i'm having a good time with it so far.

Comment

This go about we're having a look at Stylized City by Fr0d0_FragginS79. The too-long/didn't-watch is...i really liked this one an awful lot, even though it doesn't really have much (any) gameplay at all. i'm a sucker for well-realized environments that let my imagination run-round for a li'l bit. Give it a look and try to imagine what you could do with all this, since Fr0d0 has put up all the assets and then some for other creators to play around with.

Still have to get Friday's LBsP done, like, tonight. No stress, really.

i saved a li'l rubber duck from most assured destruction today...i'm hoping that's going to work out for me.

Comment

Ossu! Got another sweet dream coming up at y'all (i know the post is a li'l late but i crashed out at 8p last night)!

This go about we're having a look at Tornado! by benkeiuk. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a fun, simple little "destroy everything with your tornado" level (that [/i]is[/i] and established genre, right?). The area is a touch over-open (though that may be fitting for where tornadoes usually show up) and some of the object physics are a touch off (though that point was addressed in a thread on Dreambubble), but i still had a good time with it, and i'd be interested in seeing more in a similar vein.

Thanks, as always, for the support and feedback, and have a great day!

So...i guess Monday is just going to be a dead day, as far as production goes; and that's ok! i just wish my body would let me use it for anything other than just sleeping. i mean, really, 8pm?

Comment

Ossu! Got another (late) sweet dream (update post) coming up at y'all!

This go about we're having a closer look at Swampland by TBoneSteakley. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a pretty fun little adventure level that works really quite well for one or two plays, though its flaws become more apparent on multiple go-throughs. Still, i did enjoy it an awful lot and hope you give it a shot.

've been working through a bit of a pain issue recently. My upper-right arm feels like someone's been punching it. The joints are all stiff, and i've got pretty restricted movement. As you can imagine, this makes work a bit of a bear, and deep sleep is almost out of the question.Tried to get it taken care of afterwork yesterday, but the clinic was closed (in spite of its listed hours being until 8p). As you can imagine, this has all made me a wee bit surly. This is the second time this has happened, the last time was about 8yrs ago and i wasn't doing anything particularly physically active then, so i don't think this is work related, but it is annoying as all get out. People who have to live with chronic pain get major respect from me.

Comment

Just a heads up for folks who don't follow me on the Twit-place (though you totally could right here). There'll be no FeverdreamS or LittleBite-sizedPlanet episodes this week. Sunday is my main recording day, and if i don't get at least an episode of each done then, the update schedule is impossible. Yesterday (my Sunday) i was just exhausted and...well...let's stick with exhausted. Updates will continue from the week starting Monday Sept. 9th. Sorry about this everyone. We're...we're going to have to start putting some serious thought into a more balanced production schedule, really.

Thanks, as always, for all the feedback, support, and understanding.

Love,
                        risuko

Comment

Ossu! And we're back (and a day late!)!

This go about we're looking at Ruckus - Just another Natural Disaster. The primary creator is listed as HeartFactory-KW, but there are four others on the main credits, AzraelSeventh, Bella_Iris, Mandelbo, and morishiro1935. The too-long/didn't-watch is...holy crow but this level is fantabulous. Really, it is just stupid good. Solid city-destroying kaiju action, plus an interestingly interwoven story. If you haven't given this one a shot, just, jump on it now.

Sooo...yesterday i spent all day digging chunks of concrete off a skywalk three stories off the ground. This was along with cutting all the weather-proofing off, which was a job in and of itself. So...i got home and basically fell asleep in front of the laptop. At least i got to ride a big-ol' flatbed crane. Oh, and use an assortment of high-power tools, and of course, a crowbar. i'm almost good enough i feel ok bringing my own into work.

It took awhile, and a lot of back and forth, but...i think we're at the point where we're making serious changes in the channel's structure. i've got it all laid out here

Comment

This go about we're having a look at Owl Rescue by GODSMACK-NL. The too-long/didn't-watch is it's a nice, very simple, little throw-back to 80's era arcade games. There's not really too much else to it besides that. The pixel art is really well-handled, though. It's worth a play or two, so give it a shot, yeah?

i did not make a single Godsmack joke this entire episode, i don't know if i should be proud or ashamed.

Back to work tomorrow after this three-day forced vacation. Frankly i'm glad. i'll take extreme physical exhaustion over emotional exhaustion almost any day of the week. Still we're backlogged a week on LBsP and FeverdreamS and two weeks on Isaac (both flavours), so that counts for something.

Comment

Working...
                            X