Clear All

• Dreams Release: Valentines Day!

It’s official - Dreams full version will release on February 14th, 2020

Click image for larger version

Name:	B04D0F3B-62BC-433B-9BD6-FD5DDD3EB959.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	9727

If you already purchased Early Access, you’ll get the digital version at no cost
    Attached Files

Surely you mean Dreamin-tine Day!

sooo much fun ahead, at last I can play as my videogame spirit animal Art

Comment

I expected it to release 2-3 months after the end of the EA version. Looks like that was a realistic time frame. I HOPE DREAMS IS ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT DONE AND THE LOCALIZATION IS THE ONLY THING MISSING. Don't want another LBP3 situation where the tools are awesome but the game isn't stable.

Comment

Originally posted by mdkd99 View Post
        I expected it to release 2-3 months after the end of the EA version. Looks like that was a realistic time frame. I HOPE DREAMS IS ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT DONE AND THE LOCALIZATION IS THE ONLY THING MISSING. Don't want another LBP3 situation where the tools are awesome but the game isn't stable.
        I wouldn't worry about stability. The early access is extremely stable, I've never had a single crash.

I think VR and multiplayer support isn't going to make launch though so that's disappointing.
        - Formerly known as FlyingIrishMan

Comment

The problem with LBP3 was bugs as well. I experienced some bugs here and there. Many things I experienced were also logged in the database, so I hope MM will take care of it.
          Other than that, nice.

Comment

In today’s stream Abbie confirmed there will be non motion controls as an option in the full game

Comment

Working...
            X