Early Access Release Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Access Release Times

Mm has announced the release times for early access .

April 16th 10:30 AM BST For EU\Russia\ Australia users.

and 8:30 AM PDT / 11:30 EST AM for NA.

I was hoping we could just place a pre-order in the store around now and let the PS4 auto update download come the deadline.
    ‚Äč

Comment

That would be awesome I'm going to set my alarm .

Comment

Originally posted by EnochRoot View Post
        I was hoping we could just place a pre-order in the store around now and let the PS4 auto update download come the deadline.
        I have found access to these betas and such to be such a pain compared to other games. One of the employees from Dreams did point out that you can purchase the beta outside of the ps4 by going to the website. But not sure if there is an easier way. The times this early access releases, a lot of people will be in work or meetings--at least in my time zone.

Hopefully theres enough spaces for those that cant purchase it right away.

Comment

Pre order would have been nice. You definitely can make the purchase on a mobile device, either using the PS app or just going to the website.

Comment

Honestly, I think there will be plenty of spaces AND plenty of time to get the EA. Myself, they, for some stupid reason, block the Playstation store at work. I've argued that you can only view and buy games on the store, not play them. I argue that Amazon isn't blocked and you can view and buy games there, so why block PSN? They don't see it. So, I'll have my phone ready and have my PS4 at home in rest mode ready to download it. Provided I can hurry up and put some funds in my wallet!

Comment

Working...
            X