This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Sign Ups - Closed

Sign ups are now closed. If you’ve been selected you’ll receive a beta code by email on the 11th - if you don’t see it in your general email please check your spam/junk/promotions folders.

Remeber, the NDA is still in effect until further notice so only discuss Dreams in the official beta forum. A link to the forum will be in your beta invite email.

All the rules and info about beta can be found in the Mm blog: https://www.mediamolecule.com/blog/article/dreams_creator_beta_faq
    Last edited by Pookachoo; 8th January 2019, 08:07 PM.
    Join the DreamsVerse.com PS4 Community!
    find it through psn Pookachoo

Hmmm.... might see what happens. lol

Comment

So did anyone that did this receive any kind of confirmation that their sign up had been registered?

(Aside from the automatic 'thank you' page)

Comment

New thread: Public sign-up people getting Beta fair?

Comment

I’ve been told first hand that you do not get any confirmation email for signing up, I think you just have to wait and hope

Comment

Originally posted by Sir monacle View Post
            Lol'd so hard :D

Thx for the info Pookachoo. The EU sign-up does not require any logging in or e-mail, so no way to check if you did it right. Don't even know if it checks if what you put in is a valid psn id. Maybe i'll try and sign up some random key banging, brb

Other then that i'll just patiently wait till 11th

Edit: Succes! alaasklfjhsfklsdhfaslkfjhalfkjshflasfhjhsfljkash is now signed up for beta!
            Last edited by MixiM; 5th January 2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Sign ups are now closed, closing this thread and leaving it for reference

Comment

Working...
              X