Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely a filler stream this time. Nothing new except for them being unusually tight-lipped about the beta. Hope to hear news soon or something new next time. Then again I just don't like what the stream was focused on this time (watching sculpting (I get bored when I'm actually doing it :P) and high fantasy (always turns into sauron castle))

Comment

• I really don't like watching Kareem to be honest. John could have done a better job in a quarter of the time. Did anyone else notice how the background 'painterly' effect was showing through the sculpture? I hope that doesn't become a problem. At least we got to see the half/quarterly option on circles. That was new and the only thing I took away from this unfortunately.

Comment

• I think I've seen that effect be changed (I could be wrong). I notice it more when Kareem is doing a sketch. I think he likes that effect (he did talk a bit about the lighting an background effects piece that he really likes). Like I said somewhere else, I do think these will be more helpful once we get our hands on Dreams. The process is very helpful, but not super entertaining to watch.

Comment

• Pretty awesome stream can't wait for December!! :D

Comment

• Very relaxing stream, but yeah, a filler. I appreciate MM getting in touch with us and keeping us up to date. This kind of transparency is rare. I think we're in the endgame now. A few weeks and we'll get the Beta.

'When we get our hands on the Beta'. That always sounds pretty terrifying, like you're going to rip the game apart and murder it.

Comment

• Will there be a stream before Xmas?
              ‚Äč

Comment

• I sure hope so!

Comment

Working...
                X