MediaMolecule Livestreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaMolecule Livestreams

Catch the next MediaMolecule livestream!

When:
    • Create Jam every Tuesday at 5pm UK time
    • CoMmunity creation showcase every Thursday at 5pm UK time
    check your time zone here

Where:
    MediaMolecule Twitch channel

Thursday streams will be hosted remotely in order to maintain safe social distance. There will be no Tuesday create jam streams for a while.

If you missed a past livestream, you can watch them on Twitch or YouTube (streams are immediately available on Twitch and are generally posted to YouTube within a few days)
    Pookachoo
    Administrator
    Last edited by Pookachoo; 20 July 2020, 06:12 PM.

Should be fun, if you have any questions you'd like to ask the crew post them here

https://www.dreamsverse.com/forum/dr...media-molecule

and we'll post them in the livestream chat...hopefully they'll get spotted among the deluge of "WHen is the Betaaa coming?"posts and random meowing that always seems to be part of the chat stream

Comment

Updated the original post - there are actually 2 livestreams next week!

Comment

not one but TWO LIVE STREAMS!!!??!?! omg

Comment

Wooohooo can't wait to see what they show .

Comment

5am Saturday and 4am Monday (AEST). Doing it.... but work will be rough Monday hehe.
            www.mad-gfx.com | Dreams Collaborative Team

Comment

Todays livestream will be in about 3 hrs, it will mainly be a demo of the game for the GGJ audience. Sunday's stream will be specifically aimed at the dreams community so we may get a few questions answered then.
              EnochRoot
              Administrator
              Last edited by EnochRoot; 26 January 2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I was about to be upset or disappointed, because they're are showing the same dang thing. I wanted to see something new. But Media Molecule posted this in the sidebar.

Media_Molecule: A lot of you might recognise this video, but we wanted to share it with the wider GGJ community who might not have seen this at PSX We'll be back with fresh new content on Sunday once the jam is finished, where you'll see everything we've made! Tune in a 5pm UK time this Sunday Sending love and dreamy vibes to you all
                So for us, the real stuff should be on Sunday. See you then!

Comment

I watched and still spotted new things that my ADHD didn't let me take in before.....for instance, the in-game clone tool icon is two sheep side by side...a wacky reference to the world famous Dolly the sheep clone

Comment

https://youtu.be/3Roxls_2W2M
                    GlobalGameJam2018 keynote and theme.
                    www.mad-gfx.com | Dreams Collaborative Team

Comment

Live stream of the content created during the Game Jam in less than 5 hours...

Click image for larger version

Name:	7bee9b15c3b3ae1949f01c68f37980dc.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1940

Comment

I can't view the picture on my mobile device or PC. It says it's a invalid file.

I'm looking forward to today's stream. It should start in about 2 hours, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mdkd99 View Post
                          I can't view the picture on my mobile device or PC. It says it's a invalid file.

I'm looking forward to today's stream. It should start in about 2 hours, right?
                          Yep that seems to be a bit of glitch at the moment, looking into it. You should be able to see image when not logged in, so a workaround is to open a second window to the site and log out on that window so you can view any images you want to see.

Comment

So the stream just ended and like the other vids and streams I've seen, it's got my excitement level up even higher! What were you guys' takeaway from the stream? Mine was this. It is highly encouraging to me, someone who was not a good creator in LBP, to hear that someone who has little to no experience with Dreams, was able to create this cool little mini-game of sorts. And to see a variety of games that they created. From sort of the cell shaded High Five game to the endless runner pigeon game. Neat stuff. Man, I want this game so bad.

Comment

Yep that sealed the deal for me too..Link to recorded stream on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/media_molecule/...9227?sr=a&t=6s

If these guys made these fun little mini games in less than 48hrs, many with no previous experience of the create mode then what will the create community be capable off? Remember on LBP individual creators started surpassing Mms content on a regular basis.
                              The high five slap a doodle style game really piqued my interest...the cell shading type effect....the fact that it was basically a cylinder on a bolt...now imagine that with better graphics but a rotating space station..your character is doing a space walk repairing holes in the plating and avoiding asteroids..brilliant.
                              EnochRoot
                              Administrator
                              Last edited by EnochRoot; 28 January 2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X