This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams Roadmap

Earlier today, MM put out this awesome Dreams roadmap, giving a kind of transparency I've rarely (if ever) seen from a dev team. There's some cool stuff coming, check it out! https://trello.com/b/lQWSrcE4/dreams-roadmap

Oh wow. I see multiplayer is still listed as R&D, which kind of stinks because it's such a huge thing we all want. Everything else sounds amazing! Especially the ability to use doorways in the homespace!!

Comment

I'm particularly interested in the Time tool, myself. That could be amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Halston View Post
        Oh wow. I see multiplayer is still listed as R&D, which kind of stinks because it's such a huge thing we all want. Everything else sounds amazing! Especially the ability to use doorways in the homespace!!
        But on the bright side, there is still so much great stuff to come which will keep growing and improving. The PSVR was listed as a priority and Marc Healey keeps dropping hints, so my best guess is that will be the 1st big addition. The model export is top of my wishlist...

Comment

Bruh! That WIDE Calculator sounds amazing!
          Sure... it'd invalidate 90% of the logic I've made, but that's a price I'm willing to pay!

Comment

Since the Trello board will be continually updated, I’ve made this a sticky topic

Comment

Working...
            X